**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

M.O.D.O.K.’S Lab Grand Re-Opening!

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah it’s easy enough with my a team, but when war and aq are on i maybe coming around to agreeing with the the’ bit too hard’ sentiment, only just made it through with my c team (basically all 4* r5s) was literally on 2 % health on the last fight when I completed it, and I’ve yet to face a modok or mephisto boss, remember guys take an immune champ or two, poison and bleed nodes are common
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    No 1.67% degen, just 1.10% ;)
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    They should have left it as it was and just added an uncollected difficulty to it. Making the exprert harder without improving the rewards seems me.
    I found a bug with the Lab. I reset the final node in expert’s buffs twice. The lost. So I went to the store to see if I could find any revives, opened a few crystals. Nothing. So nothing out of the usual. Had to spend money of course. So I used 5 dollars, went back to the fight, started the fight and noticed something different. After losing I go check to see what happened and guess what? THE BUFFS REVERTED BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL SET. So not only did I waste units and randomizers, I had to waste MORE randomizers so I could get something to work with.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    I hated this event when it was here last time and I hate it 10x more this time. I know the rewards add up but I am not fan of getting all these its bitsy teeny tiny rewards over and over every 12 hours. If ya just wanted to be lazy and not bother to create a new side event ya could have at least brought back something good like the Rockets scrapyard. The whole random champs and buffs idea is not the least bit interesting
  • MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    Lab is a joke with increased difficulty but no increase in rewards. Oh, and it's bugged.
  • DrFreakyDrFreaky Posts: 30
    Yeah, 98% of the community are hating this **** Event, What make me sad is, there are lots of event that Kabam could have brought up again, Like the Portals, Rockets scrapyard, etc etc. Failed.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    You guys maybe underrating the t2a shards, those things are in high demand
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    a positive node: at least this time I didn't face those 5.3 node that make everything but one class worthless and make every fight last for eternity
    weavile wrote: »
    a positive node: at least this time I didn't face those 5.3 node that make everything but one class worthless and make every fight last for eternity

Safeguard node is still possible
    Why can we only buy 8 randomizers with gold throughout the ENTIRETY of the event but they expire within a day? Why not have them refresh each week or every 12 hours but have it so you can only buy 4?
    Why can we only buy 8 randomizers with gold throughout the ENTIRETY of the event but they expire within a day? Why not have them refresh each week or every 12 hours but have it so you can only buy 4?

They look to be refreshed every 24 hours. So you can buy 8 every 24 hours, just like last time we could buy 12 every 24 hours.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    The Nodes are part of the difficulty. If it was straight Fights, I think there would be less people taking issue. The problem with these things is when it's amped up too much, a Daily Event becomes a daily source of frustration and the Rewards themselves aren't worth the effort to accumulate. I think it needs to be more accessible.

But the key is, it’s an event.

It isn’t staying forever, just 30 days of something new (well not so new as it was here a couple month back)

You can get easy nodes too, even ones that just malfunction and do nothing.

People beg and plea to have a mode where they can face up against champs with specific nodes too, well this is that in some form too, plus the nodes can be changed at any time if too hard.

I don’t like the idea that the rewards should be more accessible just because you find it tricky, or anyone. If it’s too hard, play the other 3 difficulties.

Not forced to play it either.

You missed the point of what I was saying entirely.

I didn’t, your complaining about the difficulty aren’t you?
  • CptXXBEaNFLicK5CptXXBEaNFLicK5 Posts: 10
    Waste of time for sure. Super bad rewards for the difficulty
  • DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    If you have the roster and/or skills you can clear expert in 15 mins without using any resources and at zero energy cost. If you don't you can decide whether the effort/cost is worth the reward. If you decide it's not that's fine, It's called choice and it appears that some people are so wrapped up in the game they have forgotten what that is.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    We need dimensional rifts asap.
  • bmbmbm2334bmbmbm2334 Posts: 8
    Increase difficulty for same rewards than last time is a waste of time and resources. You need to call this uncollected difficulty and not expert.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    To me while this challenge is about skill and roster first, the major underlying factor is also consistency. You beat Act 5 100%? Beat LOL? Congrats but you could have ample time to save items and units to get through those one time without having to go back to them ever again. This event tests you every 12 hours though. Those who have to use items every once in a while most certainly will run out of items before long. However, those who prove they can consistently use their skill and rosters to make it through are the ones who will be rewarded without resource constraint.

In the end this is probably the biggest challenge so far in the game for players not just because of the difficulty but because of the frequency. Those complaining about it taking too long are just making excuses; it takes less than 20 minutes to run both Expert difficulties per day and certainly takes less time than a boss rush per run. If you decide not to do it and get the rewards that's fine, but others with skill, roster, and consistency will be rewarded while you aren't. And yes the cumulative rewards are worth it.
    Gwendoline wrote: »

They look to be refreshed every 24 hours. So you can buy 8 every 24 hours, just like last time we could buy 12 every 24 hours.

Lol i swear mine didn’t reset for about 3 days. But they’re refreshed now so I can’t really argue with you. Thank you for the info!
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Lol i swear mine didn’t reset for about 3 days. But they’re refreshed now so I can’t really argue with you. Thank you for the info!

I don’t buy them myself so I wouldn’t know, but it doesn’t surprise me to hear something went wrong. Glad it’s fixed for you.
  • I am happy with 360 tier 2 alpha shards.
  • Sylwek94Sylwek94 Posts: 2
    Jest super
  • Why was the difficulty increase necessary? Mid tier players who were once able to get 5* shards in past events are now excluded from doing so.

They took an interesting and potentially fun concept in randomizers and ran it to the ground for a lot of players.

You won’t find a lot of players below 200k who can take out 30k medusas and spideys... It’s gonna be a long month
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Special 1 lock was not working correctly just now. Not only could I not get 1 full bar of power, it would show the Lock symbol, but not trigger regeneration for me from Willpower. The only other buff/debuffs being applied in the fight were Limber, Aggression: Regeneration (which was very lame since I could not use Specials with this error), and Stupefy [along with the standard Champion Boost and Special 3 option].
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    ITS NOT THE NODES! You can change those

It’s tbe champions you don’t like fighting…
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 325 ★★
    Really do not understand who is running the show over there but how does content get released with such disruptive bugs and a hot fix not released. Just experienced the nodes reset glitch against a 6* Crazy buffed Dormammu seriously?!?!!? just tell me why. You couldn't at least remove the BS champs from the pool. This is an example of the rewards not matching the difficulty.
    And another one tried to get a last minute run in expert I know there is 12 hours to do it how did I try last minute whatever. How did I get stuck with a 6* Super Charged Mephisto with 168K Health and armor buffed so high that I was tickling him. Again Difficulty does not match the rewards.
    And another one tried to get a last minute run in expert I know there is 12 hours to do it how did I try last minute whatever. How did I get stuck with a 6* Super Charged Mephisto with 168K Health and armor buffed so high that I was tickling him. Again Difficulty does not match the rewards.

Didn’t manage to finish the fight before reset by the way