**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Activating a SP3 as the time runs out [Title edited for clarity]

ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
How does the clock run out for a couple seconds and your mini-boss still pull off an L3? This is total B.S.!rs1agn5dpfmq.png

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    You was still dead tho?
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited March 2018
    This has always been the case. Not sure why, but it has and it's easy enough for players to adjust to it.

When fighting in AQ/AW, the clock might hit 000, but the fight continues for about 1-2 seconds. And if you or the opponent launch S3 at any point before the fight actually times out, the S3 and all its damage will still count.

In short, don't push opponents to s3 even with just 1 second on the clock. And don't stop fighting just because the timer reaches 0 or you'll take a couple extra hits.

It sucks. Most people learned this the hard way. Welcome to the club.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Also, stay away from pushing the AI to L3 just before they're dead. They'll fire it off as a last ditch effort.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    It's not really an advantage when there's a very simple work around.

It shouldn't be this way, but it is. There are far bigger issues that need to be addressed than this.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Anything and everything to kabams advantage...

Oh god i regret moving to mobile games

wait until fortnite comes to mobile
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    It seams to run over cause the clock starts before you can actually fight so it seams to give you those few seconds back at the end not really an issue at all op could have done the same so I don’t see a problem here
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Living up to the name and taking a beating. Go Cubs
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Yeah, so the thing is, he wasn't at L3 when the clock ran out. Totally Kabamed! For Kabam, in regards to warning me for this post for not being constructive, GFY! Constructively, it would be great if your clocks actually worked and you ended fights when they were supposed to. You ripped me off and you owe me an alliance revive. There's a reason your players consistently use your name as an adjective. Pathetic.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    So u mean he didn’t have full energy but was still about to use an L3?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Yeah, so the thing is, he wasn't at L3 when the clock ran out. Totally Kabamed! For Kabam, in regards to warning me for this post for not being constructive, GFY! Constructively, it would be great if your clocks actually worked and you ended fights when they were supposed to. You ripped me off and you owe me an alliance revive. There's a reason your players consistently use your name as an adjective. Pathetic.

Where did he get the extra power?
    I was hitting him with a combo as the clock ran out.
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    Also, stay away from pushing the AI to L3 just before they're dead. They'll fire it off as a last ditch effort.

did that in the arena i was using blade to fight Ant Man and AM was bleeding so i stopped hitting AM used his L3 and i got smacked silly and lost my streak. wasn't happy
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Yeah I totally agree with you I mean I have experienced this but you have to put up with it. The best thing we can do abou this kind of stuff is post on the forums and hope they sort it out which is unlikely since they already viewed this thread and have not even said a word yet. At least we can learn from this and make sure to not finish the combo or watch their power bar next time I guess. 😩
  • Hey @ChiSox_2005, would you happen to have any video of this? If not, would you be able to tell me what mode this occurred in and, if possible, what node it was on?
    Hey @ChiSox_2005, would you happen to have any video of this? If not, would you be able to tell me what mode this occurred in and, if possible, what node it was on?

I didn't record it. This was during AQ and vs the first mini-boss.