**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ should I awaken and Rank up (to R5)?

TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
So.... I have a 4-star generic awakening gem. And currently my best choices are Scarlet Witch & Archangel.

I can Awaken any one of them and I have catalysts to Rank 5 both champs but due to the limited resources I'll Rank 5 only one champ (most probably the champ I awaken).

If I awaken SW, I can take her sig lvl to 80+. If I awaken Archangel, I can take his sig to 50+.

My other champs (at high ranks): 4-star duped Starlord, 4-star unduped Ghost Rider, 4-star duped Gwenpool, 4-star duped Iceman, 5-star duped Ultron, 4-star duped Hyperion, 4-star duped Captain America WWII, 5-star unduped Angela, 5-star unduped Hawkeye.

Masteries : Mystic Dispersion 0/5, Deep Wounds 3/5.

Which champ should I awaken and Rank up (to R5)? 31 votes

Scarlet Witch (Awaken + R5)
16%
phillgreentaojay1Next2HellAssumedNameWaboba 5 votes
Archangel (Awaken + R5)
32%
vg2782DhruvgKingOfMcocILovePoniesDingaloLs4lifeJrendon13Maldroit1TinoMiaWeav425 10 votes
Awaken Scarlet Witch, R5 both. AA doesn't need his sig ability
51%
buffajrCaptain_MaimShinyMew2SKK65Kamr05imnooneThecrusher_9756StrAryanNoobElitehunterBahamutXFA_RebootedLogan00Eugene_VirtuosoericajohnsonKarateChicken21 16 votes

Comments

• GamerGymnast93_GamerGymnast93_ Posts: 20
    Archangel is your best option. I have an awakened 4* 4/40 AA, and he is a beast. Neurotoxin is deadly. Wish you well with your decision.

• imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    at 80+ sig level, SW will become a beast and help you clear a lot of content fairly easily.

AA is good unawakned and he becomes godly when awaken. He will still melt down a lot of opponents.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    If I were you I would put her at 79, so that if you ever pull her again she will be at 99. If you go over 79 then those extra stones will be wasted when you inevitably dupe her
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    edited March 2018
    imnoone wrote: »
    at 80+ sig level, SW will become a beast and help you clear a lot of content fairly easily.

AA is good unawakned and he becomes godly when awaken. He will still melt down a lot of opponents.

I would agree that sw is probably one of the best all rounders in the game still (even post 12.0 nerf). Her power control, nullify, regen and utility will easily clear act 4 and lots of act 5.

Aa has great damaged unawakend but his sig ability still relies on bleed. He is worth awakening at some point (sig level 47+ will give a 100% reduced ability accuracy after 3 neurotoxins). If champs are bleed and/or poison immune there are normally better options for the fight.

Summary: scarlet witch with a crit team sig 60+ will still walk through most content. You may wish to put 3+ in md at some point to speed up getting to l2s but not needed.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    sw benefits a lot more from being awakened than AA. However AA should still be awakened which is why I didn't pick the bottom one.
  • GamerGymnast93_GamerGymnast93_ Posts: 20
    edited March 2018
    z2jccr96z9aa.png
    Here’s my 4*AA, 5* Ghost Rider, and 4* Blade