**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glitching stuttering freezing

I will preface this by saying that this can occasionally happen when my phone is very hard. Like when it is charging and I have been playing for a long time. But I had just plugged it in and recently started playing… iPhone 7 Plus

Fighting Iron Man in first section of map five. Using my ghost rider everything was completely normal until I hit him with damnation (right after he activated arc overload)and a heavy to activate regen. Soon as regen was active the game just started stuttering and delayed response to swipes (I died, which pissed me off, but that’s beside the point) next fight I go in with voodoo. Going fine, activates arc overload, I hit him with a special one converting to poison… Glitch, stutter… Almost died.

While I suppose it could be my phone the sequence of events leads me to believe it’s on the games end. A lot of different buff/debuffs active and it starts acting wonky

Comments

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Wimaks wrote: »
    I will preface this by saying that this can occasionally happen when my phone is very hard. Like when it is charging and I have been playing for a long time. But I had just plugged it in and recently started playing… iPhone 7 Plus

Fighting Iron Man in first section of map five. Using my ghost rider everything was completely normal until I hit him with damnation (right after he activated arc overload)and a heavy to activate regen. Soon as regen was active the game just started stuttering and delayed response to swipes (I died, which pissed me off, but that’s beside the point) next fight I go in with voodoo. Going fine, activates arc overload, I hit him with a special one converting to poison… Glitch, stutter… Almost died.

While I suppose it could be my phone the sequence of events leads me to believe it’s on the games end. A lot of different buff/debuffs active and it starts acting wonky

Im starting to think that all the stuff going on in game is the root of the problem too. The less buffs/debuffs, the better the experience is for me.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Absolutely. The “lag” is worse than ever for me. At random moments my frame rate just plummets. One I’ve been able to recreate consistently is cables heavy attack. I will get a 2 second freeze everytime he tries to heavy me. And even though I swipe back it still hits me. Deadpool/venompool sp2 is the same thing. 2 second screen freeze. Anytime multiple buffs and debuffs are activating frame rate drops drastically. Starting fights usually very low frame rate depending on champs that are fighting.