**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What tier would Bishop deserve to be in?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I'm thinking demi-god for sure.

What tier would Bishop deserve to be in? 81 votes

God Tier (Comment Why?)
4%
DieBleedingUKGRPSaphireAsiaPasific 4 votes
Demi-God Tier (Comment Why?)
18%
RedBaron99ZENJets44SpeedbumpGAM3RGUYGreenstroketheshiznit05JuBgeBsnskaChinalordBahamutTheHoodedDormammuExnymphetamine1shadow_lurker22EdisonLaw 15 votes
Amazing Tier (Comment Why?)
44%
MattyloRiegelGolden_GuardianHaji_Saabdanm11sfu_koraxAce_03Mrbeast6000supergokuVladislas22BajjsbwuqjwTeddersMasterTroller42VuDahbuttersImranSavio444Baseballguy711Taiphoon_zeroIceBobby 36 votes
Ok Tier (Comment Why?)
23%
SnakeEyes69GabbrosDrOctavius2_2NinjAlanSpity68Deadbyrd9AxeCopFireNikoBravoJadedwookehUC439xxyanarxxKenshioDangerNoodleinsnanekiller9TheRealmKeeperCybroxisHolzkopfSparty6 19 votes
Trash Tier (Comment Why?)
8%
ImmortalINTEGRALSnaggleZzzvinniegainzSoupRandom132 7 votes

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Ok Tier (Comment Why?)
    He won’t cut into your aq or aw teams. Probably find good purpose on questing teams especially when everyone else is tied up in aq and aw.
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    Ok Tier (Comment Why?)
    I was lucky enough to pull the 5* Bishop and immediately started testing him out.

There's some cool perks against energy based attacks. Extra damage, energy damage through blocks, energy resistance, regen. But they aren't enough to make up for his shortcomings. Weak attack and weak regen could be so much better.

If it were possible to stack prowess faster, he would be really awesome. But you can't, and you use them too quickly.

I agree with jaded. Persistent power makes questing fun, but he's not going to be on your A team in AQ or AW.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    For people who block alot. This will be good.
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    He seems very good in niche circumstances but not for general use. the more energy-based champs that are added the more useful he will become
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Ok Tier (Comment Why?)
    Tiers are all about how you view the champ not others. I have yet to 100% agree with a tier list I’ve seen. There is no set tier list. To me he is just meh
  • SaphireSaphire Posts: 9
    God Tier (Comment Why?)
    This champ is an antidote for limbo(Magic a God tier) , Coldsnap from iceman. How many time you see Magic as a boss? Iceman Damaging Coldsnap. More energy damage Champ are introduce so Bishop is the best.
  • God Tier (Comment Why?)
    He is a new level of champ to play.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Saphire wrote: »
    This champ is an antidote for limbo(Magic a God tier) , Coldsnap from iceman. How many time you see Magic as a boss? Iceman Damaging Coldsnap. More energy damage Champ are introduce so Bishop is the best.

Havent seen Magik as a miniboss since before this season. Shes easy to deal with and now pretty much is "hidden" somewhere on the map in hopes she can sneak a kill in
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    he is decent