**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

X-Men Legend Run times

Comments

• G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Akumaccb wrote: »
    Take it from me, a 5x legend. Timings of 3.5 hrs are still safe for this month. There’s always gonna be a spread. Just like how my timing of 1:00:34 got me 8th for MBJ challenge, while the 100th was like 1:07ish

I had 1:09 and didn‘t get it... FML...
    JC_ wrote: »
    @Cihag @Dungy1983

Temporary bars just mean they got a warning on forum and are in danger of having forum account banned. It doesn’t have anything to do with the game.

Some people really like the bars. ( @Dropfaith @NastyEfnNate ) :smile:

Ah, got it... thank you... :)
  • Jojo2322Jojo2322 Posts: 5
    Akumaccb wrote: »
    Take it from me, a 5x legend. Timings of 3.5 hrs are still safe for this month. There’s always gonna be a spread. Just like how my timing of 1:00:34 got me 8th for MBJ challenge, while the 100th was like 1:07ish

Who did you use on MBJ?
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Cihag wrote: »
    George007 wrote: »
    I’m bringing 5/65 Hyperion with the guardians of galaxy crit team (that’s in case I can’t finish sabertooth in the first 10-20 seconds of the fight I can bring SL).
    I didn’t know you could build a crit team around the guardians, I only know about the perfect block team (helps extend the parry stun in Labyrinth)... However, good luck with your run!
    MattScott wrote: »
    This month was def shorter than last month. A lot of paths only had like 5-6 fights. My guess is too 5 times will be right under 3h, and cutoff will be 3:20ish.
    Yeah, that’s my prediction as well... Mattylo should have a good shot at a top-position with his 3:01...

One question though: I see a lot of users with the profile picture being “behind bars”... what does that mean?

Got in trouble for voicing my opinion on the forums here. Idk. I have like 4-5 points or something. Not really sure how it works.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    2:58:05 :smile:
    I am assuming more people will post their times and their teams after 14 March... Just to be sure not to give anyone any useful hints... ^^
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    JC_ wrote: »
    @Cihag @Dungy1983

Temporary bars just mean they got a warning on forum and are in danger of having forum account banned. It doesn’t have anything to do with the game.

Some people really like the bars. ( @Dropfaith @NastyEfnNate ) :smile:

Ah, got it... thank you... :)

All the cool kids have em
    Oh oh... Now he‘s banned?
    BK_1 wrote: »
    Wow, that‘s a very good time! Unbelievable! What‘s your in-Game nick? :)
    edited March 2018
    BK_1 wrote: »
    Wow, that‘s a very good time! Unbelievable! What‘s your in-Game nick? :)
    Never mind, found you... No sympathy though, you already have the title... :)
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    edited March 2018
    What team would you use with blade?
  • Dungy1983Dungy1983 Posts: 19
    Trap wrote: »
    What team would you use with blade?

GR SS Wolvie Magneto
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    Yeah that’s what I did with 30% boost 10% att 3:30 flat played perfectly that’s why I wonder how people can get low 3hrs
  • Dungy1983Dungy1983 Posts: 19
    Trap wrote: »
    Yeah that’s what I did with 30% boost 10% att 3:30 flat played perfectly that’s why I wonder how people can get low 3hrs

Faster Devices better internet several reasons I played lights out and came in at 3:31
  • 3:20:44 was my time
  • 3:09 for me.
  • iHaZaRDiHaZaRD Posts: 10
    3.16, very hope it is enough time
  • Curious to see everyone else's times as you complete it. Only a few days left. Good luck, everyone!
  • JpaulredJpaulred Posts: 11
    3:13 for me
    Jpaulred wrote: »

Who was your killer?)
  • KiryuKiryu Posts: 24
    2:54 2:57 and 2:58 are best known times so fsr
    Cutoff wil be 3:15ish
    Kiryu wrote: »
    Cutoff wil be 3:15ish

why do you think so?
  • 3:09
    Blade 5/65, SS 4/55, GR 4/55, SMMorales & Electro Synergy
    Only used Blade and SS, Full Suicides, didn’t boost on Heroic exploration, but then popped 20% attack and 30 % Combat Boost for all of Master. Also had to go to the store to buy energy in bulks of 10.
    Hopefully it was enough, GL to everyone going for it!
  • JpaulredJpaulred Posts: 11
    iHaZaRD wrote: »
    Jpaulred wrote: »

Who was your killer?)

I used 5/65 medusa, karnak, bb, ronan & aa

Cause even gr , sl etc r5 champs got sub 3:10 times. There are several sub 1hr times. The shorter the quest the smaller the spread from 1st and 100th like in jordan spread was about 8 min. Normally monthly its about 30 min. This is shorter so my guess is there will be about 20ish min from 1st to last and since best known time is 2:54 id say 3:14-15 will be cutoff
    There are several sub 3hr times *
    SAY cutoff will be at 3.17! )))
  • 3:30 here
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    3:14 for me. Legend or bust/retirement for me. High stakes for Kabams bankroll lol
  • CruzMissile007CruzMissile007 Posts: 3
    edited March 2018
    3:11 here. Could've done it faster though. Ate a few combos with my face and had some minor connection issues