**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best LoL map?

So I've done first easy path (Colossus shortcut) long time ago and i wanna tackle 100% exploration now. What are your thoughts on best map (paths) to follow as of today and why?

Comments

• I_Like_TurtlesI_Like_Turtles Posts: 91
    mrcb7l8kca3n.jpeg

Trucos Map with 7 paths. Custom paths can get full exploration in 5-6 paths with the right champs (double immunity) but 7 paths is what most players do.

The minimum amount of paths is 7. You literally can't explore labyrinth in less than 7 paths. Please do your research before spreading bs. thanks
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    The minimum amount of paths is 7. You literally can't explore labyrinth in less than 7 paths. Please do your research before spreading bs. thanks

@I_Like_Turtles I think we have a different understandings of the word research. I’ve reached 70% LOL exploration in 3 paths. I’ll get 100% LOL exploration in 3 more runs by using the following teams to cover the following remaining nodes.

Remaining Nodes - Vision, Spider-Gwen, Cyclops Red

Remaining Enigmatic Nodes - Abomination, Guillotine, Black Panther, Magneto, Thor, Electro, Miles Morales, Spider-Man, X-23, Ultron, Moonknight

Path 4 - Red Hulk, Old Man Logan, Elektra, Ms. Marvel, Unstoppable Colossus, Black Panther, Vision OG, Thor, Electro, Black Widow, Cyclops Blue, Ultron, Venom, Iron Fist, Civil Warrior, Maestro

Team - Star Lord, Crossbones, YJ, YJ, Ant-Man

Path 5 - Red Hulk, Old Man Logan, Elektra, Ms. Marvel, Unstoppable Colossus, Colossus, Falcon, Gamora, Magik, War Machine, Spider-Man, Ant-Man, Deadpool, Daredevil OG, X-23, Venom, Iron Fist, Civil Warrior, Maestro

Team - Star Lord, Void, YJ, YJ, Ant-Man

Path 6 - Red Hulk, Old Man Logan, Elektra, Ms. Marvel, Abomination, Unstoppable Colossus, Vision, Spider-Gwen, Cyclops Red, Guillotine, Falcon, Magneto, Daredevil Netflix, Miles Morales, Black Widow, Dr. Strange, Moonknight, Rocket Raccoon, Maestro

Team - Star Lord, Ultron, YJ, YJ, Ant-Man

If you’re still not following, paths 1 and 7 can be combined, which would make 6 total paths. Parts of paths 3-6 can be combined, which would make 3 paths instead of 4 paths. Use both of those approaches and LOL gets explored in 5 paths.

I did the half of the second approach by including Agent Venom on path 3, and I’m going to do the other half by doing my 3 remaining paths as described above.
  • KiryuKiryu Posts: 24
    zg6wlmqux3pf.jpeg
    If you have done easy path already.

Map is made for sl and spark, blade benefits mkre from different map
  • I_Like_TurtlesI_Like_Turtles Posts: 91

@I_Like_Turtles I think we have a different understandings of the word research. I’ve reached 70% LOL exploration in 3 paths. I’ll get 100% LOL exploration in 3 more runs by using the following teams to cover the following remaining nodes.

Remaining Enigmatic Nodes - Abomination, Guillotine, Black Panther, Magneto, Thor, Electro, Miles Morales, Spider-Man, X-23, Ultron, Moonknight

Path 4 - Red Hulk, Old Man Logan, Elektra, Ms. Marvel, Unstoppable Colossus, Black Panther, Vision OG, Thor, Electro, Black Widow, Cyclops Blue, Ultron, Venom, Iron Fist, Civil Warrior, Maestro

Path 5 - Red Hulk, Old Man Logan, Elektra, Ms. Marvel, Unstoppable Colossus, Colossus, Falcon, Gamora, Magik, War Machine, Spider-Man, Ant-Man, Deadpool, Daredevil OG, X-23, Venom, Iron Fist, Civil Warrior, Maestro

Path 6 - Red Hulk, Old Man Logan, Elektra, Ms. Marvel, Abomination, Unstoppable Colossus, Vision, Spider-Gwen, Cyclops Red, Guillotine, Falcon, Magneto, Daredevil Netflix, Miles Morales, Black Widow, Dr. Strange, Moonknight, Rocket Raccoon, Maestro

If you’re still not following, paths 1 and 7 can be combined, which would make 6 total paths. Parts of paths 3-6 can be combined, which would make 3 paths instead of 4 paths. Use both of those approaches and LOL gets explored in 5 paths.

I did the half of the second approach by including Agent Venom on path 3, and I’m going to do the other half by doing my 3 remaining paths as described above.

Ok, so but keep in mind you need all corners done. Both in and outside in each corner.
    Also you need to go down after gamora. Left after cyclops to get to groot etc. Up and down after AV/TJF.

I like your idea, and I would actually like to add you on line where we could further discuss and see if your plan would really work. That would be pretty revolutoniary, since keep in mind no one has explored LOL in less than 7-paths for over a year. That would be a pretty significant discovery.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    But if you combine 1 and 7, then when will you walk over the empty tiles that are there when you skip spidey and X23? I don’t see you walking over those with any of your other paths, meaning you’ll need to go back in to fix that.
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    There are 5 entrances to get to the middle of the map (magneto, groot, bpcw, AV, and gmora) as well as the need for two paths to go around the outside to explore the corners, I had originally heard that you could do it in 6 paths if your first path is harder, however after a couple hours of making paths, I discovered that it's not possible @DTMelodicMetal
    Shake rattle or dance. U will have to kill that maestro 7 times.
    End of
    Also as for teams - here is a team list for r4 sl from best to worst but still with timer.
    Its a bit outdated as is missing void as x23 option

24i5ok2jqc43.jpeg
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    mrcb7l8kca3n.jpeg

Trucos Map with 7 paths. Custom paths can get full exploration in 5-6 paths with the right champs (double immunity) but 7 paths is what most players do.

General Maniac's maps/lane setups are superior to Trucos' -- can get the GM maps via Line InfoBot.
    @Voluntaris trucos has updated maps too. One in first picture is really old. One i posted was released not long ago. That one is good
    edited March 2018
    Now I’m curious if 100% exploration requires all nodes cleared or all paths cleared. The February event quest proved that 100% exploration doesn’t always require all paths taken, just all nodes cleared. Guess I’ll find after finishing path 6.

Seems like some things remain outdated, like 4* Black Widow being listed as an option for Electro and Spidey but 4/55 Crossbones not being listed as an Electro and Spidey option.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Now I’m curious if 100% exploration requires all nodes cleared or all paths cleared. The February event quest proved that 100% exploration doesn’t always require all paths taken, just all nodes cleared. Guess I’ll find after finishing path 6.

Seems like some things remain outdated, like 4* Black Widow being listed as an option for Electro and Spidey but 4/55 Crossbones not being listed as an Electro and Spidey option.

All nodes (those circular things on each block) have to be covered. In the monthly EQ, you didn't have to cover the section/between two such nodes but you still had to cover those nodes
    All nodes (those circular things on each block) have to be covered. In the monthly EQ, you didn't have to cover the section/between two such nodes but you still had to cover those nodes

If that’s the case I’ll finish LOL in 6 paths. Asking around on other social media forums about this as well, it can be difficult to get input on here without members commenting with assumptions instead of experience.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★

If that’s the case I’ll finish LOL in 6 paths. Asking around on other social media forums about this as well, it can be difficult to get input on here without members commenting with assumptions instead of experience.

In which case you're about to make history.

If you release a map detailing your paths, you will become an MCOC legend who saved everyone after you an extra path. Looking forward to seeing the map.

I explored LOL in 7 paths, like everyone else.

But your statement that paths 1 and 7 can be combined kinda invalidates your argument (due to being wrong). You can't go inside and outside each corner without passing the corners twice.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited March 2018

I'm pretty sure you're missing both the top right corner, and the entry to the inside right after red cyclops

The "nodes" you're talking about and the "nodes" I'm talking about are different. I'm talking about "path units" (for lack of a better term). You're talking about the different champs which you call a node
    But your statement that paths 1 and 7 can be combined kinda invalidates your argument (due to being wrong). You can't go inside and outside each corner without passing the corners twice.

If LOL exploration only requires all nodes and not all lines to be cleared - like 2.1 of last month’s event quest - LOL can be explored in 5 paths. If not, then 7 paths is the minimum. Missing the short corner sections of the outside of the labyrinth to clear Abomination/Guillotine/Spidey/X-23 leaves small path sections not taken but has no effect on nodes taken.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

If LOL exploration only requires all nodes and not all lines to be cleared - like 2.1 of last month’s event quest - LOL can be explored in 5 paths. If not, then 7 paths is the minimum. Missing the short corner sections of the outside of the labyrinth to clear Abomination/Guillotine/Spidey/X-23 leaves small path sections not taken but has no effect on nodes taken.
    Abo is a. Node u need to get Down becasse thah is a node where ther os somone one
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    ...it can be difficult to get input on here without members commenting with assumptions instead of experience.
    IKR!
    edited March 2018
    7e7qxbp7xctg.png
    These are what I'm referring to as "nodes"
    Each one of these has to be traversed at least once for 100%. If it is possible to cover all these "nodes" without covering all the paths between them, it is considered a 100% exploration (this is what happened in the EQ. You had to cover the 2 "nodes" but not the path between them)
    As for evidence, there was recently a post on reddit where someone skipped the small path going inside the map after red cyclops. That path contained 9 "nodes". He got 99% exploration and had to run another path
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    edited March 2018
    for those of thinking of doing LoL soon... this is a fascinating thread. @DTMelodicMetal if you have anyway of posting the 5 path solution, it would be greatly appreciated.
    @GbSarkar Thanks for clarifying, I think you may be right. Last month’s event quest didn’t require every line to be taken, but it did require every node to be taken. No regrets taking up Ultron to r4, he’s great for AQ and a better option than r4 Dormammu for Guillotine.

There are 45 total LOL opponents including Maestro, I currently have 30 opponents cleared which should put my exploration around 66-67%. My current exploration is 70%, so it looks like non-champion nodes contribute to exploration.

@Lurker I’ll still be doing the 6 paths I detailed above, Ultron’s regeneration makes him a better marathon option for LOL Abomibation than r4 Hulk OG. I’ve started recording and uploading my runs to YouTube after I finished the easy path. YouTube username is the same as my forum name you’re interested in seeing which paths/nodes I’ve taken.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    My current exploration is 70%, so it looks like non-champion nodes contribute to exploration.

As is the case with every single area of the game. There has never been a single instance of nodes not contributing to exploration, whether they've got a champ on them or not.

The issue you were referring to was that every dotted line doesn't need to become solid, and that's correct, but every node must have been traversed at least once, from whichever direction.
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    thanks, @DTMelodicMetal . that is exactly what i'll do.
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    Sooo, should i follow Trucos or Infobot? 🤣

I'm going in with 5/65 SL, and I'll occasionally bring GR, GP, Magik etc for Guilly, OG Spidey, Electro, Juggs etc.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Sooo, should i follow Trucos or Infobot? 🤣

I'm going in with 5/65 SL, and I'll occasionally bring GR, GP, Magik etc for Guilly, OG Spidey, Electro, Juggs etc.

XD someone said infobot, but that was lost in the 6 vs 7 paths argument
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    IceBobby wrote: »
    There are 5 entrances to get to the middle of the map (magneto, groot, bpcw, AV, and gmora) as well as the need for two paths to go around the outside to explore the corners, I had originally heard that you could do it in 6 paths if your first path is harder, however after a couple hours of making paths, I discovered that it's not possible @DTMelodicMetal

exactly, 2 corners and 5 entrances to the middle. no way to do in less
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Forum is annoying on my phone, sorry for double posting.