**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

M.O.D.O.K. heavy attack

Should his heavy attack cause him to take damage from a thorns node. Thorns node says whenever struck and the Heavy attack appears to be a non contact energy attack. He pretty much just spins around and burns his opponent with the fire coming from his chair. No contact is made and yet thorns damage is taken.

Comments

• Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    Should Iceman take damage from another Iceman's Cold Snap?

Should Electro take shock damage?

Should ANY Iron Suited person in a self contained breathing suit with sustainable air (Iron Man, War Machine, Iron Patriot) take poison damage?

Should AI be able to block specials MID COMBO and execute parry counters after being parried?

These and other questions the world will never know.....
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I think that's where you are wrong @The_Grandmaster , the fire is not coming from his chair. It is a direct contact attack!!

Also, why does a random buff at special attacks node always seem to benefit my opponent?
    Why does my heavy go through the opponent if they trigger a special (after my heavy)?
    Why do my champs just stand still and cannot fire a special , unless I do a drag back or some other action before firing the special?
  • Should Iceman take damage from another Iceman's Cold Snap?

Should Electro take shock damage?

Should ANY Iron Suited person in a self contained breathing suit with sustainable air (Iron Man, War Machine, Iron Patriot) take poison damage?

Should AI be able to block specials MID COMBO and execute parry counters after being parried?

These and other questions the world will never know.....

I knew this would be here :)