**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6-star Unstopable Colossus

We need add 6* unstoppable colossus in Loyalty store ASAP cost should be around 1,500,000

Comments

• reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    @Kabam Miike any update on 6* UC ?
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    reeaan wrote: »
    We need add 6* unstoppable colossus in Loyalty store ASAP cost should be around 1,500,000

Cost will probably be higher than 1.5 million loyalty. Cost increases by more than double (800k versus 365k) for the 5* instead of the 4*. I would imagine the same will hold true if they ever release a 6* for purchase from the loyalty store.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    They need to drop the costs for 5 star & add a 6 star. Really with the addition of 6 stars many aspects of the game need tweaked. 4 stars don't help that much with end game content yet there are still 2000 unit 4 star offers that pop up. I used to buy these & I'd likely buy a 5 or 6 star offer if it was reasonably priced. As the game matures & grows the offers need to as well....it just seems the price points are way off & It's killing their base.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    I Think it should cost much more than that. probably at least 2,000,000. Either way, I have 500,000 now. I'll bet right around the time I have enough for a 5* UC or right after I get him, they'll announce the 6*, haha.
  • reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    when they will add 6* UC in loyalty store ?
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    reeaan wrote: »
    when they will add 6* UC in loyalty store ?

Some how I think adding another Unstoppable Colossus is at the very bottom of Kabam’s list of priorities.

• mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Based on the price for the 5 star 1.5 mil loyalty doesn't seem to expensive.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Uc is a good champ kabam just need to buff him up