**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

HULK or RED HULK

UC439UC439 Posts: 261
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
for everything in general

HULK or RED HULK 119 votes

HULK
33%
Alex_sc11Titan_A97LastPlayerXSpity68ZENVossler77Ace_03zuffyChovneradqqedfyvrCarmen70xyphr3Vladislas22R_D_JrhydrogohardAshburnbuttersRCunhaSpiritOfVengeanceBaseballguy711 40 votes
RED HULK
66%
MattyloKpatrixWhododo872ShrimkinsMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabShynight00Rswsb34SaiyanLosspikvg2782TheManMythLegendAxeCopFireAfridheruheru511Dezz_1RocerFallencircusVision_41IOSJasoN 79 votes

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Are you uncollected? Whos duped?
    Lol alliance recruitment
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Lol alliance recruitment

forgot to select the category, got placed here by default. mods will change it.
    Are you uncollected? Whos duped?

not uncollected yet, but close to. red hulk is duped, hulk just pulled.
    I would say rank up hulk
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Hulk need dupe, did with him collector 11 20% revives.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    RED HULK
    Rulk, both have high damage that require ramp up time (rulk by stacking charges, hulk by taking damage) the difference is rulk is basically incinerate immune when duped at 10 charges and doesn’t require taking damage to build up damage.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    RED HULK
    RULK is the better choice imo after they buffed him. You can easily ramp up 10 charges especially against poison or incinerate champs. Pesky Mephisto in AW no more. He essenitally ramps up your power for you. Perfect for AQ map 5 posion path. You get charges not only by either being awakened, starts with 2 charges or when you S1 and last but not least you have a 100% chance to turn incinerate into charges. Works the same for posion i beleive.
    Rulk, both have high damage that require ramp up time (rulk by stacking charges, hulk by taking damage) the difference is rulk is basically incinerate immune when duped at 10 charges and doesn’t require taking damage to build up damage.

but with hulk, once in low health he can persist that increased damage from fight to fight, rulk need to build those charges in every fight.
    Mattylo wrote: »
    RULK is the better choice imo after they buffed him. You can easily ramp up 10 charges especially against poison or incinerate champs. Pesky Mephisto in AW no more. He essenitally ramps up your power for you. Perfect for AQ map 5 posion path. You get charges not only by either being awakened, starts with 2 charges or when you S1 and last but not least you have a 100% chance to turn incinerate into charges. Works the same for posion i beleive.

ok so to fight mystics he is better than hulk rn.
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Gladiator hulk is better than both.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    RED HULK
    UC439 wrote: »
    Mattylo wrote: »

ok so to fight mystics he is better than hulk rn.

For me he has been. I dont use my 5* Hulk anymore now that i have RULK. Some people like to run hulk at low HP for the damage increase i rather not deal with that mess. Its easy enough to ramp up his damage imo
  • Cosmos_2002Cosmos_2002 Posts: 137
    RED HULK
    Rulk
    -More Reliable, better damage.
    - Very Durable, thus saves revives.
    - Better suited to mystic and longer fights.

Hulk
    - Less Durable, less damage except when at low health(when awakened)
    - Very good for using revives on ( when awakened)
    - Amazing stun lock.

Duped Rulk > Unduped Hulk
  • HULK
    How bout Gulk? He's could take some hits.
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    RED HULK
    Rulk all the way, soloed act 5.4.5 mephisto with him just yesterday.
    Gets physical & energy resistance with heat charges, insane damage at 10 charges since its % based damage so the more you crit the more that extra damage is.
    Only "passive buffs" so doesnt feed MD, and just few parries against mystics and you're at full heat charges.
    And even has some sort of regen.

Have both Rulk & Hulk duped as a 4* 5/50 and havent really used Hulk after Rulk:s update.
    Given that Hulk has somewhat reliable stun lock, but i just cant seem to connect the l1:s all the time.
  • 1082_adt1082_adt Posts: 1
    RED HULK
    Hulk for shorter fights,damage output vs damage taken. Red Hulk for longer fights, regen, immunities and ramping/constant damage. Act4 and on Red Hulk.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    HULK
    Even though I voted hulk none are better than the other they boh are powerhouses with own uses I would say evenly matched so rank both up and you can use both.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    RED HULK
    Before the update I would have said Hulk all the way.. After the update I'd say Rulk has slipped ahead.. Hulk is a serious beast at low health but I wouldn't want to take a low health champ into DOT fights (Magik/ Dorm/ Void ect) it doesn't take much to pump up Rulks power level at full health.. Hulk is immune to poison but not incineration debuff.. Rulk is not only immune but converts them into a heat charge..
    I did a quick test on WS.. 100 hits each Hulk at R5 sig 51.. Rulk at R4 sig 42
    lgutxmaa2kv2.png
    06mzgqavu5is.png
    I was surprised Rulk did better then Hulk..
  • RED HULK
    Rulk is really good