**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buff Older Champs

Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey Everyone CosmicRay14 here! so I was talking to my friend a little bit ago and I was wondering if you guys (Kabam) Could buff some of the older champs in the game. I feel like now all the champs that come out are either god or demi-god tier. And that means that some or most of the older champs can't be used for anything. I don't know which champs you should buff, I'd have to look and see but I'm too lazy XD.

anyway do you guys think it's a good idea?

Buff Older Champs 17 votes

Yes That's a good idea
82% 14 votes
No I don't like (Hate) that idea (Why?)
17% 3 votes

Comments

• Maldroit1Maldroit1 Posts: 40
    There needs to be a balance between bad and good characters. That balance is already there
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    I still don't even know what she-hulk's sig ability is supposed to do
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Hi ComicRay14, IMNOONE .... damn that worked ... lol

They already are on it. They said Rulk and LC was just first to be done .. there is more to come
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    F4k3_GaM3r wrote: »
    Maldroit1 wrote: »
    There needs to be a balance between bad and good characters. That balance is already there

Fu**ng strange is the able to alter dimensions and stuff in comics and he should be a god tier rather than champs like gp

i agree with this... i feel like they nerfed him way too hard. there are champs better now, than he was pre12.0 nerf. its dumb haha. they think he is too strong then come out with Blade who just beats the game on his own.