**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

2* and 3* Wars would be awesome

@Kabam Miike why don’t Kabam make 2*/3* wars? Most players have no use for 2/3* champs. Why not let us use them.
Make a war where you can only place 2* defenders and use 3* attackers. And/or 3* defenders and 4* attackers.
Make it about skill. Don’t sell revives for units, make a special war revive that you can only get by completing 100%. 1 for completion and 1 for winning the war. Makes it about skill not how many units you have.

Keep the same maps/tiers system/nodes/rewards etc

If you lose all your champs and have no revives then that’s it, it’s as far as you go. It will stay more casual than the main war.

Let us get some use out of all our champions.

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I was prepared to bash you when I saw the title, but it actually sounds kind of fun.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    This is a great idea but it needs to be done as a solo event not an Alliance event. Maybe call it Personal War
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It would be a lot of fun. I can't imagine they would do it because they never want to discourage spending but I think it would be great.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Why not an alliance event @Blax4ever? We used to have 2* war agreements. They could run it in between war seasons to give people a break from the 100% or bust thing we have going now.
    @LeNoirFaineant

For one thing AQ, AW, 3 Day Completion, Duels, Item Use are more than enough. Solo progression in the game needs to be buffed desperately and this is a great idea to help get newer players or players acquiring champs at a slower pace up to speed.

The last thing Alliances need is another piece of content that requires 30 people to be apart of.
  • Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    That would nice. At least it would be fair to all alliances no matter their rating and ranks because the max you can use is a 3*. I know I would like to have wars like that because I'm a casual player and wars are fun with I hate the stress that comes with them.
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Yeah would love it once a week or so kinda fun
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Imagine a 2 and 3* war that you can challenge a friend with like twice a week for a couple hundred 4 and 5* shards. 2* war for 4* shards and 3* war for 5* shards. You set up your base with 4 or 5 paths. Each one has one linked node to the boss. You have to go through each path and you can’t repeat attackers, similar war points scoring system to AW now.
  • Good idea imo. Sounds very fun.
    But while you wait for this to not happen, you can come test your mettle against some of the best in the game in our Line War Games room. Our challenges are all designed for fun and to test your skills while using 2*s and 3*s that would normally just be riding the bench.
    Our latest event just went live and of course there are in-game prizes for the winners.

Add me on Line if you're interested... Id is chunkybudz
  • erocs23erocs23 Posts: 7
    Amazing idea...I would definitely be up for this new game mode.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Maybe as a "bases" type war. Set up 2/3* war, but you have to challenge an alliance, and have them accept. More of a relaxed war than anything
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    To me, the individual war sounds great, maybe like a 2* or 3* boss rush challenge. Could be time based or hp based
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike any chance we could get your opinion on this? I know you guys have a lot of stuff you’re working on, but this idea with a little tweaking could be a blast and give us the opportunity to use more champs that we don’t have available as 4 and 5 stars.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    It would also make the 3* Featured Arena suddenly far more attractive when powerful new champs get released.

As it is, for people with full 4*/5* rosters, 3* Featured isn't particularly important beyond simple collection.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    F4k3_GaM3r wrote: »
    Why not pvp wars! New challenge any player.. friend or random and duke it out.. find out whos the better man

interesting. Would add more to solo progression. 1v1, can place a set number of champs, can attack with 3.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited March 2018
    In all fairness we had that got going when AW was released but once again someone had to snitch...when matches were found we talk with the other alliances bout sticking it to the company by doing only 2 or 3 so both alliances would win bc AW was full on money pit but once the deals were exposed they shutdown communication during placement phase
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Didn’t we already have a 2*\3* War? I seem to remember playing in many of those before Kabam hid the alliances before War starting.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    That would actually be pretty cool. I like the idea.

• FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Haha looks like @IanMoone89 beat me to it. Good memories.
    On topic, The idea has promise.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    personally I just want to see more content in the game that caps the PI.
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    this looks like a really fun idea i could get behind it Kabam please take a look at this
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    love it, Love it, lOve it, loVe it, lovE it, love It, love iT, LOVE IT!!!
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Interesting idea. Not quite sure just how fun it would be since the 2* crystal pool is pretty small and basic. So the only "difference makers" so to speak might be players who have been around longer and received some 2* champs that others don't have. Mostly it would just be people using the same champs though.

There would have to some crazy defender nodes to really make it challenging.
  • 8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    It was going to be a feature of the removed “portals” section! Lol.
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    I like this idea! Can use some of the cool champs we don’t have in 4*.
  • I logged in to suggest this exact thing. With all the people, with massive accounts, that are retiring from the game that have a character base that is widely unused. How much fun would it be to curb the luck draw based current AW setup and incorporate a 2* an 3* exclusive point earning war game that can run simultaneously with our current AW. In doing that it would be completely skill/organizational based war map for points. It would also side step the sand bag alliances that sell their champs to lower their average player rating and over all alliance rating. I think a full season of 3 different wars running simultaneously would be very interesting. It would also help new comers build their rosters to become competitive. This idea sounds like an all around win if implemented based on the current war rules.