**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not receiving basic arena rewards

I hit the 1-10% rewards in MORDO basic arena but after restarting the app and my phone I still have not received the arena rewards. This is over 40 minutes later than everyone else that has already received theirs. What is going on?

Comments

• Adam666420Adam666420 Posts: 28
    I'm having same issue guys, seems everyone else in my ally receive rewards but I have not yet. I got my gamor rewards but haven't received mordo with 6.2mil
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Same here.. frustrating. I'm running Android on a Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet
  • I've got IPhone 7. I've tried logging out, restarting app, turning off phone. It's definitely a server issue
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Me too ipad mini 2
  • Yeah I haven't got mine either, hopefully they'll fix this soon
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Same here
    yeah, it would be great if a moderator could acknowledge this...
  • AllysonMnzAllysonMnz Posts: 2
    Same for me. Restarted the app, turned off phone. No rewards for now
    i even tried logging out of my account on my tablet and logging in on my phone... nothing.
  • An hour later still no rewards
  • Same issue. I have screenshots of my score just in case. I hope they fix this, I worked my butt off to get him!
  • Same here, this problem happened last AQ season with rank rewards. Some people may end up getting double rewards if its anything like the last time
  • Namo10Namo10 Posts: 28
    Same here. What was the cutoff?
  • ytm315ytm315 Posts: 8
    I have burnt my ass to get Mordo, but unfortunately all my team mates got him but not me!! I hope u guys solve this issue!! Tired of glitches!!
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Same here. Definitely got him with 5.7 mil, yet I still have not received him. Someone in my alliance who even scored lower got his over 2 hours ago.
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    So is a 4+ hour wait going to be the new arena norm?
  • Arde07Arde07 Posts: 1
    No rewards,but i have 1,1mil points...It's the second time I get this
  • EliOrSomethingEliOrSomething Posts: 112 ★★
    yup same here, i got 6.3 mil so i definitely got him, but still no rewards, i've tried everything
  • Big_joe77Big_joe77 Posts: 8
    I had the same thing happen to me
  • EdiJpnEdiJpn Posts: 5
    Same here. Definitely got him with 6.1mil, yet I still have not received him, i've tried everything
  • BalicemBalicem Posts: 11
    Dang how yall get so Much. I literally fought 24 7 and didnt even make 2 million. I know i at least got SOME rank tho. They go up to 100 percent. I emailed.kabam and screenshot and have. NO REWARD at all 5.hours after ended with rankings listed. I wasted 3 days of my life and if i get nothing then theres literally no reason im spending money on this game
  • LheizLheiz Posts: 1
    No receive rewards too.. got score of 5m plus in basic but no rewards pls. Solve the problem ASAP!
  • crimson_kaiokencrimson_kaioken Posts: 16
    im here with the same issue
    almost 6.3m rank 3800 and i havent got the rewards yet
    Don't worry kabam doesn't fix problems over the weekend.
  • BalicemBalicem Posts: 11
    Heres my.screenshot toohxamshjetc78.png
  • Crot80Crot80 Posts: 15
    Same here
  • Cagh10156Cagh10156 Posts: 22
    I haven't gotten mine yet either and when I go to see what I placed in it says no rewards and I placed in the 50K Regen so what's the deal
  • MadTitan616MadTitan616 Posts: 30
    I have yet to get rank rewards as well. Just expecting some 4 and 5* shards here didn't try for mordo
    Looks like the whole server just crashed