**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Drop rate

How will Kabam make up the revenue from the loss of crystal buying? With these drop rates now shown only a crazy would throw down a decent amount of units for one. dzxlgvclfl8b.png

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    People are still going to buy them. Lol.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Why would that stop people from buying? We knew before it was a low chance and showing the chance won’t slow down the whales
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    But this is very low. Not just low but like.... daaaaag on.... That’s crazy low
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    They will still make money. You didn't need drop rates to know that most of their crystals are trash. This is just confirming what we already knew and the only reason they are providing the info is because they were forced to. But, there are still plenty of gambling suckers that will spend money on these crystals.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Anyone could have said the featured 5* is less than 1% from those things. I think I’ve opened almost 100 and gotten 2 featured 5*
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    I’ve always said with war especially, the game is able to turn the dials some to encourage item use making wars closer encouraging gamers to burn resources
  • 1ceman181ceman18 Posts: 32
    PureRage13 wrote: »
    They will still make money. You didn't need drop rates to know that most of their crystals are trash. This is just confirming what we already knew and the only reason they are providing the info is because they were forced to. But, there are still plenty of gambling suckers that will spend money on these crystals.

True on that, the only reason being forced to that or they wouldn't have bothered at all.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I’m surprised they didn’t increase the drop rate before they published those. I would be embarrassed to show my dirty laundry like that. Is 2% drop rate so much to ask for like $14 per spin (Canadian$)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Actually, I would think that people expected them to be lower, so that's a little more perspective. I've bought a fair amount of Crystals over the years, and I've known the drops for Features are quite rare.