**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enhanced fury

With mastery being free to rank up this week... I really want to try out different mastery...but can anyone tell me what enhanced fury actually do? What the heck is `effectiveness of fury' really??

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    That basically means fury buffs are more effective. So let's say you are using Drax, if you get this mastery, his fury buffs will be stronger, which means stronger hits.

Though, I have heard that it is not worth it to put your points in this mastery, but hey, no harm in experimenting now. :P
  • Thanks !!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    If you have a lot of champs that use fury then it could be worth putting some points in it if you don't have anything else to put them in.

It's not really a bad or good mastery just something that increases your fury damage, however when you combine it with other mastries like it could be somewhat effective improving your champs damage especially if they're running low on health.

I've been experimenting with a bunch of builds and basically use this as something to fulfill the point requirements and give my fury champs a further boost.
  • I could see this potentially being useful for a Drax or Crossbones LOL run, but not a whole lot else.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Good thing there is diminishing returns to squash all your hard thought processes.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Good thing there is diminishing returns to squash all your hard thought processes.

Attack is not subject to DR