**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4* would be the best to rank?

Hello gang, just wanted to ask the good people on there option on which 4* champ I should rank to 5/50. The 3 choices I have is Vision AOU, Dr. Octopus, StarLord. They all 3 are duped, Vision is sig 99, D.O. Is sig 2, S.L. Is sig 2 also. I have cleared realm of legends, and almost done with the labyrinth of legends....also I’m on the last chapter of story. Was trying to decide which of the 3 champs I would benefit the best from knowing what I need to have done. I was leaning toward S.L. because the strength, but have been informed the D.O. Is a powerhouse ranked up to max., all though I do like Visions power control. So, I’m asking you all on what you think? Thanks for any information and suggestions you leave.

Comments

• KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Doc Oc
  • Sirius111Sirius111 Posts: 36
    Hey man! Vision AOU is a great champion with his amazing power steal and heal block, and Doctor Octopus is a great champion for infinitely power locking, but overall Starlord takes it all. Starlord is more useful for Realm of Legends and LOL. If you put more signature stones into his ability, the stronger he will get. Each and every time you gain an increased combo meter, the stronger his attack gets. 4 star duped Starlord maxed can do more than 50,000 damage on his sp2. He also has power drain, heal block, and shock with his sp2. Heal block is also great for ROL Wolverine;)
    Try and max that Star lord of yours!
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    In order it would be
    Vision: Amazing Champ over all, very very good power control so what could go wrong?
    Star Lord:He's the champ to just kill every over champ every 10 hits he gets stronger and he can heal block and power drain and shock in Sp2. So he would be a amazing option.
    Doc ock: Power locking god, that's all I got to say about him.
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    You are done with RoL, LoL & act 5?

Then sl haa nothing more to offer you.
    Doc oc has bit more utility than vision. But vision is a double immunity character, & easier to play with. If u are comfortable with doc oc then go for him, else vision. Neither would disappoint u.
  • Sirius111Sirius111 Posts: 36
    UC439 wrote: »
    You are done with RoL, LoL & act 5?

Then sl haa nothing more to offer you.
    Doc oc has bit more utility than vision. But vision is a double immunity character, & easier to play with. If u are comfortable with doc oc then go for him, else vision. Neither would disappoint u.

True!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It all depends on what you need, my friend. If you need a Damage Dealer, SL all the way. If you need Power Control, I'd go for Vision. Doc Oc is good for that as well, but I suppose I'm used to Vision now. He's pretty straightforward.
  • Afri4ColaAfri4Cola Posts: 28
    I would take Vision as he's not available as 5*