**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rewards showed 3 T2CC but only got 2

Anyone else have the issue where you complete the daily class catalyst quest and not receive all the rewards displayed?

That has happened to me in the past but I thought maybe I looked at it wrong, but I definitely saw 3 fully formed T2CC for today’s quest, but when I went to go rank up my 4 star mutant it said I only had 2. Went to inventory and it showed 2. Restarted the game, still only 2.

Unfriggin believable! On a daily basis, this game never fails to frustrate me! Would love some clarification in case I missed a memo somewhere or something

Comments

• Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    To clarify, 2 of them were fully formed from frags and 1 was for 100 percent completion rewards
  • This is a known bug that we are working on. If you skip past the animation where a Catalyst is formed, it will display 2 for some reason. There is no way to get enough Catalyst Fragments to get 2 catalysts from one quest. So, you got the right amount, but there is a bug that made it look like there should have been more that we are working on fixing.
    This is a known bug that we are working on. If you skip past the animation where a Catalyst is formed, it will display 2 for some reason. There is no way to get enough Catalyst Fragments to get 2 catalysts from one quest. So, you got the right amount, but there is a bug that made it look like there should have been more that we are working on fixing.

Thank you @Kabam Miike for the clarification. Much appreciated. While I’ve got your attention, could you be so kind as to ask the team if they could increase the chances of obtaining fully formed catalyst from the daily chests by a factor of 1 and a guaranteed T3CC upon 100 percent completion. With the evolution of the game, and T2-T3 catalyst still being very much relevant, it would be an awesome show of appreciation for the player base. Please and thank you!

Best regards,

Capt. Megasauce
    kushstar88 wrote: »
    This is a known bug that we are working on. If you skip past the animation where a Catalyst is formed, it will display 2 for some reason. There is no way to get enough Catalyst Fragments to get 2 catalysts from one quest. So, you got the right amount, but there is a bug that made it look like there should have been more that we are working on fixing.

fix parry and dexing and aw matchups while youre at it. you only seem to care about things that are so small in the game

As I agree with you about those issues deserving higher priority, There are other places you can express your concerns. Please troll the moderators elsewhere. Thanks