**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About The Rank-Up Offers...

GrippiesGrippies Posts: 120
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Dear Kabam,

Until I get a 5* worth ranking up, can I not get the offers? Five garbage pulls in a row has me ranking up 4*.

RNG=Really Not Great

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Sorry to hear that. I'm just curious, what 5 garbage pulls did you get? You might have an overlooked champion that COULD be worth something.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    For me its until the offers have gold I will not waste units. How is gold not included in these bundles anymore?
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    We know what these rank up offers are about, and it’s not the T4Bs. For months now, the community has been complaining about a lack of T1A, and Kabam’s only response to this has been to offer them in “deals” for real money, just like today. And I know that it is for units, but realistically, how much of the player base has 4000 units lying around?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    We know what these rank up offers are about, and it’s not the T4Bs. For months now, the community has been complaining about a lack of T1A, and Kabam’s only response to this has been to offer them in “deals” for real money, just like today. And I know that it is for units, but realistically, how much of the player base has 4000 units lying around?

5000* units for both combined.
    It’s a horrible offer just like the max 4* offer they had recently.
  • I like gambit
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    most of the player base that needs the t1a has 5k+ units lying around.