**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The Awanking Gem Offer

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
Hey kabam I was shown this by my friend and I got really excited because I could use it for my four star blade. Then I learned it was for specific people only and it made me depressed. So my question is that.Can it be for everyone? I bet people would buy this like crazy and I know my dad and me would buy this to. If you do make it for everyone that would be awesome and great.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    This probably won't happen, sorry to say, Kabam has already stated that this offer was for a select few, but I also really wish it for everyone. They probably will be deleting your post soon as well so don't be surprised.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I won't I was just hoping maybe they might consider it
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    That’s a rather odd title...
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Hey kabam I was shown this by my friend and I got really excited because I could use it for my four star blade. Then I learned it was for specific people only and it made me depressed. So my question is that.Can it be for everyone? I bet people would buy this like crazy and I know my dad and me would buy this to. If you do make it for everyone that would be awesome and great.

EDIT:

Opps I see this was due to a leaked offer. Just wait for tomorrow as it seems it will be offered soon assuming it was not a total error.
    But that's the thing I don't want to spend 30 dollars for one thing.
    Or 50 to be truthful
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Well the offers shown were just $5
    I know I want it like many others.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Based on past threads similar to this one, here is the response to your question:

Kabam: While we understand that everyone would like the opportunity to have special offers, we cannot offer them to everyone because of reasons. We have special offers for different targeted audiences based on our algorithms. However, do not worry. We continue to make special offers to specialized groups periodically. Keep playing the game and someday, you too will receive an offer they is exclusive to a specific group of players.

Love,
    Kabam

Something like that...
    But yeah, they have offers like these all the time. Eventually, you'll get included even if you missed out on something else.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    The $4.99 offer has been discussed on Reddit and is looking like being aimed at low or no-spenders. So the guys who spend nothing get a steal at $4.99 and the people who pay Kabam’s wages get to pay $50+ for it. Sounds legit.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lol I would fit into that low spending catagory. $1 spent on the top 12 4* crystal. I don’t really have any really great person to awaken (maybe AA tho, now that I’m think of it...) idk I don’t really care to get it for AA. I already have a big list of rankups ahead of him
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Would you guys say that $5 is worth one awakening? I have a decent stash of stones
  • We have addressed this in this thread here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/56430/4-awakening-gem-offer-bug

Since we have already addressed this, we're closing this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.