**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa Armor Shattered not dismissing robot regeneration.

I noticed on a fight during modok challenge against Nebula that she was healing despite having an armor shatter debuff.

I just now fought against an ultron in arena and despite having armor shattered debuff he was regenerating as well. Please investigate.

n1w0dgcmg3fl.png

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Was armour shattered put on after the regen because the armour shatter does not remove already placed buffs.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    No, it was placed before in both instances I experienced it.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I am aware that the armour shatter debuff is on for much longer, and thus the 1/20th off the timer off still might be longer than the 1/4 missing from the regen buff. That being said, taking into consideration the relativity it still seems as though the regen buff was on before the armour shatter.

You may want to replicate the issue a few times to get a better screenshot (maybe one where armour shatter has been on for clearly much longer than the regen).
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I think If I remember correctly, all buffs stop working, even if the circle up there is still on. At least that how it works against Ultron classic, Nebula and the sentinels.