**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FREE GIFTING ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TOMORROW 3/13/18

AverageAvenger8406

Tomorrow on Tuesday March the 13th of 2018 I am offering free stuff to any summoner in the game. Regardless of level, skill, or game IQ. All you need to do it subscribe to my YouTube channel and answer questions in my live stream via the chat. I will be hosting a live feed gameplay and tips plus more on the well known YouTube.
My channel is AverageAvenger8406
That’s AverageAvenger8406

What are the free gift(s)?
It’s easy! I will be gifting random players gift(s) from the store with my units.

What type of gift(s)?
Full energy refills mostly.
For new subscribers, I have Stoney Mastery Cores.
For existing subscribers, I will choose a comment that you leave as a drawing for something cool!

Subscriber milestones
250 subs = 500 units worth of your choice from the gifting store.
300 subs = 650 units worth of your choice from the unit store.

When??
Tomorrow - Tuesday the 13th of March, 2018. @12pm noon (1200) PST. I will be live streaming and offering prizes for over an hour while playing the game and offering tips.

Why am I doing this?
Because I like to share tips and bring the community together. One mind alone is strong, but together we can form even more and think progressively forward. Plus, I like to offer players of all levels a chance to relax and win some free stuff in this scary grinding game, Marvel Contest of Champions.

Comments

• 8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    I am glad to see your opinion! See, brainstomring. It’s also Helpful to share what rule you are accusing me of breaking. I find it ironic that you are breaking more rules than me in your one response. Although I see you are not satisfied and slightly confused on my post I will reiterate it for you.
    1. I am building a base of other players for my “ tiny ytunbe channel” maybe YouTube? Well, I’m hoping to build a larger base of like minded thinkers clearly because I don’t have hundreds of thousands of subscribers. So I’m being proactive at this point. If that is not clicking maybe I can help you further, I would be happy to =). just ask!
    2. As stated above, in English, I will be mostly giving full energy refills.
    It is ok if you don’t understand English, I would be happy to further assist you with a link to an English dictionary if you would like.

Anyhow, In addition to offering free items, I also like to build the community of marvel contest of champions. I feel a sense of pride when it comes to contributing to the progression of this games future by helping everyone that is willing to take advice.

Sir troller, please do follow the forum rules. Especially the posting about constructive responses portion. Thank you for your time. I wish you luck in your contest Endevours and the English language.

- AverageAvenger8406
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    8406GR wrote: »
    Sir troller, please do follow the forum rules. I wish you luck in your contest Endevours and the English language.

- AverageAvenger8406

Pot meet kettle.....
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I'll subscribe. All stoney mastery cores appreciated ;) in game name is Ahitlaw
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    I will subscribe too good Sir...i am exploring 5.3 with 8 lanes are pending.....although i have used zilch resources so far...i m pretty sure i will need revives for balance 8 lanes since i have kept toughest for the last....In game Name is Vinit Lalka....Just in case lol....Never say never...
  • Kevin8958Kevin8958 Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    I have 6 stars hero