**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who would you rank up ? 3*AA or 4*Wolverine both unduped

I'm wondering which champ would be better to rank up. Wish I had 4 or 5* AA ..then I wouldn't be asking this question. Lol

Comments

• SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Wolvie
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    4 star
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Forget 3 star, focus on your 4*. I max out almost all my 3*, but they are nothing more than just for 3* featured Arena grinding, and to make up the base hero rating, and for SA advancement milestones. Unless you are a pro expert that likes challenges and take your 3* team for Act5, ROL, LOL, AQ, AW, Uncollected quests, etc, otherwise better put full focus onto your top tier 4* as well as your top tier 5*. Work your top 4* to R4/40 and eventually R5/50. AA should certainly be in your top 4 Mutant list for R5/50.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Focus on your 4s then focus on your 5s. Your 3s are dead to you except for arena.
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Wolverine, he will serve you in lots of areas of this game which will help you grow.
  • 1927_2BPunished1927_2BPunished Posts: 60
    Thanks for your input
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    Ability reduction of AA is really great but I wold prefer a 4* unduped Wolverine over a 3* AA even if duped. Wolverine can halp you the more imho
    Guess what, I pulled a 4* AA now what ? Rank him before Wolfie ?
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Whichever you have more use for now. You will have them both 4/40 eventually. I have Wolverine duped and comes in very useful for questing and AQ with his regen. I recently pulled AA but in no rush to rank him up as I have a pretty deep pool of 4* as well as mutant 5*
    Thanks