**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No drop rate for IIF???

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
Why no drop rate for iif

Comments

• WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    edited March 2018
    Cause the crystal he drops from is not associated with real money spending so there's no requirement to include the drop rate for that
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Probably because you don't have to pay to get it, but you also don't use any money to get Arena Crystals/Alliance Crystals.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    what the above guy said
  • .00001%
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Hmm. I remember last summer when they offered the "specialty 5* crystals.." there were quite a few that pulled champs that they had already at max sig 200.

They show the drop rate for the alliance crystal that you can buy daily with loyalty, not sure why this was omitted???
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Maybe they forgot it existed.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Immortal wrote: »
    Hmm. I remember last summer when they offered the "specialty 5* crystals.." there were quite a few that pulled champs that they had already at max sig 200.

They show the drop rate for the alliance crystal that you can buy daily with loyalty, not sure why this was omitted???

I’d assume because you can’t buy it for any currency
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    They show the other crystals like arena crystals, 5* featured, and what not because you spend shards, or battle chips, or loyalty to get them. The free 4 hour and daily crystals, And max sig crystals are not bought with anything therefore no drop rates
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I thought the 5* featured crystals would at least show the % chance of getting the featured champs over the others.

Just showing "100%" for a 5* champ is a bogus play in my opinion. Nobody is getting those for just any 5* champ. They are getting them for the featured champs.

sknz5x91kt9v.png
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    That's because there is an equal chance at any Champ in it.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Ssshhhhhh...
    edited March 2018
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    I thought the 5* featured crystals would at least show the % chance of getting the featured champs over the others.

Just showing "100%" for a 5* champ is a bogus play in my opinion. Nobody is getting those for just any 5* champ. They are getting them for the featured champs.

100% divided by 24 equals 4.1666% to get a specific featured champ. No need to thank me. I love to help people who can't do basic math.

OMG so glad you exist to help us all. You're just the best...

Nothing states that it's an equal chance, but thanks for your soap box. You're so good at standing on it. I bet you'd be lost without it.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

100% divided by 24 equals 4.1666% to get a specific featured champ. No need to thank me. I love to help people who can't do basic math.

Nothing states that it's an equal chance, but thanks for your soap box. You're so good at standing on it. I bet you'd be lost without it.

Remember kids, stating facts now equals standing on a soap box. You heard it here first!

Remember kids, stating facts now equals standing on a soap box. You heard it here first!

It's not about stating facts, it's that you followed your facts with a passive aggressive insult. About a "fact" that isn't stated in the drop rate description. Which, in turn could be based on an assumption, by you, but I don't know, or care enough to do that much digging to find where, if anywhere, it states that all the champs listed have an equal chance to drop.

If it does say that somewhere and I missed it, my bad. So sorry to have put such a burden on your day that you had to do all that basic math from atop your soap box that sits on the high horse you ride.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

but I don't know, or care enough to do that much digging to find where, if anywhere, it states that all the champs listed have an equal chance to drop.

Which is exactly why you got a passive agressive insult. You called it "bogus" without even knowing, or caring to know the facts.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    It's been said on the forums.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

OMG so glad you exist to help us all. You're just the best...

Actually it was said in the Thread on the changes to the Crystals. There is an equal chance at any Champ in it. 24 Champs total, 6 of which are Featured Champs that cycle every 3 months. In this case, it would be 100% guarantee of a 5* Champ because no Champ has an increased or decreased rate.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

It's not about stating facts, it's that you followed your facts with a passive aggressive insult. About a "fact" that isn't stated in the drop rate description. Which, in turn could be based on an assumption, by you, but I don't know, or care enough to do that much digging to find where, if anywhere, it states that all the champs listed have an equal chance to drop.

If it does say that somewhere and I missed it, my bad. So sorry to have put such a burden on your day that you had to do all that basic math from atop your soap box that sits on the high horse you ride.

If you don’t know. Ask. Don’t assume.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Wildpants wrote: »
    Cause the crystal he drops from is not associated with real money spending so there's no requirement to include the drop rate for that

Yeah... Who cares about real transparency? Unless they are forced to do something, they'll continue to be secretive af
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    so stoked that we now know that gold crystals have "100% chance to drop gold"!!!

mind, BLOWN!
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    NDK13 wrote: »
    what the above guy said

immortal iron fist
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I think part of the problem is (1) too many types of crystals and (2) some of them the odds were probably not truly "fixed" although we are assured they never tinkered with them...
  • Well this thread has gone right off the track, insulting others, and ignoring the posts that have already been made. You cannot purchase the Maximum Signature Ability crystal, therefor the Drop Rates are not displayed.

Closing this down.
This discussion has been closed.