**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Star Lord's Element Gun needs Slightly Tweeked

JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
Star Lord Is Great Champ and doesnt need Buffed or Nerfed. I just feel that he should have Indicators on which element he is on; Like Winter Soldier's Ammo Stockpile. Allowing us to see which element is currently in place. Sometimes you want to power drain but get a Heal Block or an Armor Break instead

Comments

• IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    JDunk2291 wrote: »
    Star Lord Is Great Champ and doesnt need Buffed or Nerfed. I just feel that he should have Indicators on which element he is on; Like Winter Soldier's Ammo Stockpile. Allowing us to see which element is currently in place. Sometimes you want to power drain but get a Heal Block or an Armor Break instead

i suggested a change to his EG but certain opinions were discussed lol
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    JDunk2291 wrote: »

i suggested a change to his EG but certain opinions were discussed lol

That's a way of putting it and that was an interesting Discussion
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    well, if you read his abilities the element for his EG on SP2 is listed as random each fire
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Yeah like in that discussion, everyone was talking about how people would only use power drain then he becomes a damage dealing power controller (too OP). Sure it would be handy, but it would completely change his use range (everything but evasion and stuff requiring immunities) if the change was to happen it would be like unduped DV to duped: okayish to god tier, except with SL it’s god tier to >god tier

Blegh sorry for the stumble-tongue, I don’t like how any of it’s worded...laziness abounds
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Philly3974 wrote: »
    well, if you read his abilities the element for his EG on SP2 is listed as random each fire

When is it determined tho, right when it launches or after every sp2. All the icon would have to do is say what’s queued up next, not that it would make that huge of difference or that kabam would care to do it in the 1st place.
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Lunae wrote: »
    Philly3974 wrote: »

When is it determined tho, right when it launches or after every sp2. All the icon would have to do is say what’s queued up next, not that it would make that huge of difference or that kabam would care to do it in the 1st place.

the ability says "at random each time it fires" so I would say the effect gets determined as you launch it. If they put the next effect in a queue they would have to change his ability so that it would rotate and cycle through as armor break, heal block, and power drain each time an sp2 is used, that way you'd know automatically what effect would be next. But agreed, kabam is probably too lazy to just tweak it a bit.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    No I don’t think it should cycle, or i mean I don’t really care, not sure if it would be a buff or nerf lol. I meant it in a way that keeps it random if the randomness for the next one was determined right after the sp, but your right it’s probably right when it launches so there would be no point.