**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cannot log in since last night

I haven’t been able to login since around 8 PM last night. My game is up-to-date I’ve tried both cellular data and Wi-Fi data and both combined tried rebooting my iPad I’ve tried restarting the game but nothing seems to help.

I get this spinning wheel for a while and then it says their connection problems but everything else is working and I think that both my cell and Wi-Fi would be down at the same time

Without being able to login I’m not sure where I’m even supposed to ask for help for this problem. So if anyone knows I would appreciate it. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    I cant log into the game from my Ipad either, updated the iPad to the latest update, deleted and reinstalled the game, used different wifi networks and data and still says there's a problem connecting..my phone works fine, just having problems with iPad.
  • OK now this is fixed. I uninstall the game and then reinstalled it. That worked.
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    I'll have to try again when I get home and on wifi to delete and reinstall.. I'm glad it worked for you.