**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Only 9 Wars Left - Join Now So You Can Still Collect Season Rewards!

l1ebn7nfryng.jpg

Black Lotus is an active and rising alliance. We are currently Silver 1 for this war season, but aim to make a strong push towards Gold 2.

We run AQ maps 53322 or similar with minimum donation requirements. We assign AQ bgs and ALWAYS finish all 3 bgs at 100%

In Wars we run 2 bgs to rotate players so nobody burns out. We assign players to bgs as well as assign paths to players to make it easier for everyone.

Black Lotus is filled with fun people that want to compete and grow together. We are only 4 months old as an alliance and have grown from just myself at a 10k rating, to over a 6mil rated alliance! The growth and dedication here is second to none.

Last week we finished in the top 3%-5% in SA with over 725k points! This is without ever having hold weeks.

LINE is mandatory. If you want to be a part of a growing alliance that will continue to kick a@@ and have fun while doing it, message me on the LINE app @ Trotster to apply.

Don't wait, you need 5 wars with an alliance to get season rewards and there are only 9 wars remaining!

Comments

• Black Lotus has been easily the best alliance I've been a part of since beginning to play MCOC. Consistently high rewards each week for summoner advancement, alliance quest and others. We're moving up in alliance wars quickly so come and join us! :)
  • Send a message to Trotster on the LINE app. Still a few openings available
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 136
    I'm interested. Chatted you up on line
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 136
    In game profile is ZsirhcZ
  • Thanks @zairhcz

Welcome :)
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I wanna get into the action
    IG=Bobovman
  • Only 1 spot left. Message Trotster on the LINE app today to apply