**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Night crawler

I just got 5 Star night crawler I know he’s good at defense but what about offense? Thanks

Comments

• Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    He's a strong attacker if you switch him to swashbuckling at the start of the fight. That way you don't have to worry about him evading all the time.

That said, I don't know anyone who uses him regularly for attack. Too many better options out there.
  • He is very nice in offence as well in defence . I know that because I have a nightcrawler.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    He has his own version of Dexterity. You just gotta dodge back when an attack is coming and he'll evade it. BANF comes up on screen. Put him in Swashbuckling mode and the combination of 2 Evades, Dexterity and BANF plus a strong attack would be great for you.

Of course there are better options. The question is do you have those better options?
  • Jon8299 wrote: »
    He has his own version of Dexterity. You just gotta dodge back when an attack is coming and he'll evade it. BANF comes up on screen. Put him in Swashbuckling mode and the combination of 2 Evades, Dexterity and BANF plus a strong attack would be great for you.

Of course there are better options. The question is do you have those better options?

As a 5 Star, no.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »

It’s pronounced BAMF. Anyway, I’ve heard he’s pretty good on offense with the crits and deep wound strikes