**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New CHampion leaks!

omega red
Emma frost
weapon x

All leaked in the new poster for the xmen savage quest!

Comments

• NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Nah
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    First of all, there are already tons of threads about the same thing. Second, is just names. It doesn't mean they are coming anytime soon
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    First of all, there are already tons of threads about the same thing. Second, is just names. It doesn't mean they are coming anytime soon

He's a spammer...look at all his threads. I find it best to ignore those types.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Emma Frossst and Mistser Sinister could be coming during the next deadpool event, could be a homage to the Deadpool video game. Who knows what they will do.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Yakuzathug wrote: »
    YOU GUYS always try to prove me wrong

I'd try focusing on the real upcoming champions like Proxima Midnight or Corvus Glaive then wait until they confirm this

I'm sure everyone has seen the champions mentioned on the splash screen, whether they can become playable is another matter
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Weapon X has been used as an enemy before and is in the game file. But, as they have said with Jessica Jones, they have no plans to release him as a playable character. And really, do we need another Wolverine. The others are definitely possible, but as pointed out by others, these were pointed out weeks ago right after the update, so you’re late to the party.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I'm other news:

The dinosaurs went extinct. The Wright Brothers actually flew in a flying machine. We landed on the moon.