**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

8.6M Ally in search of heavy hitter to solidify Gold 1

REIGN is an extremely active, well-organized, and rapidly climbing 8.6M alliance looking for couple great additions to progress with us. If you're a great fighter and hungry to keep advancing, we'd love to have you join our fun, lively, & mature group.

ABOUT US:
• 5x5 expert in AQ
• Alliance War every time it's up, bouncing between Gold 1/2
• High ranked rewards in SA weekly (6-20% bracket)
• No event minimums, but hit them all anyways except for occasional Arena-related
• Discord app for coordination & chat

ABOUT YOU:
• Active, daily grinder (ideally 4500+ prestige)
• Friendly and communicates well
• Strong fighter, able to clear AQ/AW lanes
• Preferably US timezones (or equivalent)

INTERESTED? LET'S CHAT:
• In-Game-Name: SWGOH Mos Def
• Discord: mosdef1981#0118
• Line: mosdef1981

Look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• GoatseGoatse Posts: 61
    I'm part of this alliance as well. We have 2 spots opening up very soon. Join us before the next week of AQ starts!
  • 7waiver7waiver Posts: 14
    Hey still looking for 2 ppl. I am 230k and I have a buddy 189k. We're looking for a more active alliance.
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    @7waiver we do have 2 potential spots, let's chat! Feel free to reach out on discord (or line) and I'd be happy to tell you more about us and we can see if this could be a good fit.
  • neo332neo332 Posts: 12
    I'm part of this alliance and we're looking for a few good recruits to join us. Lots of great people. We do require that any potential recruits have Map 5 experience and be familiar with the different paths and nodes.

If you love getting great loot, this is the alliance for you!
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Joined this alliance last year, have never looked back since. This is a bunch of guys who'll always have your backs. We might not be the loudest bunch but we get our things done. This week was the first time we did 5x5 but we nailed it. I foresee greater rewards for this alliance
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    Room for 1 today or 2 (possibly 3) after AW attack ends tomorrow