**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who thinks the daily quests should be buffed?

Tom_JarvisTom_Jarvis Posts: 5
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
The daily quests for t1, t2 and t3cc have been the same for a long time, who else thinks that they should be changed?

Who thinks the daily quests should be buffed? 50 votes

Yes, change the map and buff them to at least award one of the catalysts each time you explore it
82%
StrategicSon_of_Rage1Spity68buffajrDuMonUSpeedbumpFineDogAIISupernaturalWildpantsZzyzxGuySac123_Batman_X10hydrogohardBrandonmballouRCunhaSavio444JCPer14vinniegainzSgtAnime1Hammerbro_64 41 votes
Yes, change the map about, the rewards are fine
4%
beyonder8421Maldroit1 2 votes
Nope, they don’t need changing, they’re fine
14%
stakChris_L_HhoboIcecold2099Cadillac_puss123Josegee2321Waboba 7 votes

Comments

• WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Yes, change the map and buff them to at least award one of the catalysts each time you explore it
    Just needs some drop rate buff. I think map is alright
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    The map gets quite boring after a while, and the drop rate is BS.
    Sometimes I have to go into 1 quest 4 times on average just to get the catalyst I want (T3 only)
  • Son_of_Rage1Son_of_Rage1 Posts: 40
    Absolutely agree. Ran Daily Quest 5 times today and didn’t even form one T3cc. I did the same last week with zero T3cc. Only need a mutant to rank up however I received an offer for 400 units to purchase 2 T3cc both times. Go figure. Kabam needs to increase all rank up rewards game wide: gold, alphas, basic, and class catalysts and make them not based on RNG. Progression and rank up from RNG is killing this game for some players.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    they need to add a daily quest for t4cc

they have that
  • AIISupernaturalAIISupernatural Posts: 40
    They should just add Uncollected daily quests!!!
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    Should be guaranteed that you get the cats when you run the quests. Spend the energy get the cats. It's just t1-3.
  • Son_of_Rage1Son_of_Rage1 Posts: 40
    They should just add Uncollected daily quests!!!

That would be awesome.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I don’t want to have to grind for 3 weeks just to get my 2nd account OML to r2, and then another month and some odd weeks to get him to 3. Make it so you get more shards or at least decrease energy costs. Map layout is fine 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Yes, change the map about, the rewards are fine
    I am torn with this one. I understand that most of the times the catalysts just will not form. But... I think the main purpose for these is for Kabam to make you spend units (as you get the offer very often, and it is not a bad offer in general). Having too many basic and class catalysts may unbalance the game a bit, because new players would get to high rating faster and it would not reflect their experience.

Perhaps the energy cost should change. If it costs 1 per tile, I would do that quest more often.

But, for example, t3b and t3cc are easier to get on other areas of the game. I have a lot of t3b, not sure why, but i could have even more. Because I have hundreds of catalyst crystals from solo quests (full and fragments). The solo quests give out all the t3 catalysts you may need. So you could farm those instead and save the energy. Also T4B Arena gives these like candy. I personally like the crystals more, because catalysts tend to go to the stash and expire. At least with crystals I can keep them there until I need them.

The ones that are trickier are the T2. Perhaps they could adjust the drop rates on these ones. T1 are easy to get, it seems like Kabam made it easier there, and it makes sense.

But for the most part, the map hasn't changed much since it was introduced. I would like it to be shorter and have more diverse opponents.

While I would like an increase in fragments, you can usually get 3 every day (t2, t3), and for the amount of energy it costs I can imagine this is intentional to stall progress.

If anything, they should just replace the full catalysts with full catalyst crystals. Or increase the max of catalysts you can hold.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    If they make it so that you get the catalysts too easily, how are they going to sell them to you? And I’m still baffled by people’s lack of T3CC. I’ve got tons of t3cc shard crystals and more than few full t3cc crystals from solo event milestones and rank rewards. And I generally don’t set out to meet the solo event milestones, I just play the game. Now and then I’ll hold off leveling/ranking up champions until there is a corresponding event, but that’s it.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    The first thing you have to do is develop a rank up system.

Solo Events like Arena Combat and Hero Use give 10 T3cc fragment crystals as milestones. I would change it to a full crystal for the next to last milestone and T1A frags in the final milestone and add a full T1A as a rank reward.

And yes we do need a T4CC daily quest for solo players, Alliance play isn’t for everyone
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    They’ve done that, and the rewards sucked.