**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help lag still exists?

In the release notes, it stated that the lag from fulfilled help requests would be fixed:

"• Fixed an issue where receiving Help from your Alliance Mates could cause slowdowns in gameplay"

I updated the app and this morning, I experienced some crazy lag right at the time when someone had fulfilled one of my help requests.

Anyone else have experience with this? From my limited vantage point, this has not been fixed.

(Pixel, latest Android, latest MCOC, no WiFi problems.)

Comments

• mmarcelocsouzammarcelocsouza Posts: 18
    This BUG was not fixed, I have this same problem.

Asus Zenfone 2, Android 6.1, no WiFi problems

@Kabam Miike Solution ???
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    same here still lags from time to time its kabam server it shouldn't have anything to do with your device.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Kabam will never fix lag. They simply don't know how.
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    idc anymore they wont fix it it is what it is
  • If you have a battery saver option I have been using that for the past month and it seems to help with the lag. Running battery saver minimizes the activity of other apps that could be bogging down your system. It comes in especially handy in alliance war and alliance quest modes.
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    121 days without lag other than a half second after I start screen recording with my iPhone X. Once I upgraded, No issues. Kabam Mike's last post in this thread is the first post that finally insinuated that its probably your slower phone and its processing power. For those that have an iPhone X and are actually some how seeing lag, there is something wrong on your side. Too much is happening in the background of your phone...
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    Jordan128 wrote: »
    OhGodYes wrote: »
    121 days without lag other than a half second after I start screen recording with my iPhone X. Once I upgraded, No issues. Kabam Mike's last post in this thread is the first post that finally insinuated that its probably your slower phone and its processing power. For those that have an iPhone X and are actually some how seeing lag, there is something wrong on your side. Too much is happening in the background of your phone...

Again, this is not the case, as been proved by people far more scrutinous than yourself when it comes to the fine details of mobile gaming.

But happy you have not had any issues since, don't waste time here go make progress while you can :)

Sure, my posts about this subject have been simple in regards to giving a generalization of what is happening, but you can't just say I’m any less scrutinous (not sure that’s a word, but I get what you’re saying) than others. I prefer not to lay out all the details of said findings because I don’t want to get into a forum battle. The simplest point that I can drive home is the content creators that use iPhone 8, X or iPads (the more recent models) don’t complain about lag. If Kabam told the community that people without these machines had a disadvantage then this could possible cause many to quit out of frustration and knowing they have to upgrade their device to play at the same level. I don’t think there needs to be a scientific elaboration other than: One day I had an older phone and my game lagged all the time. The next day I upgraded and EVERY SINGLE lag related issue was gone. No thesis needed.
  • waynegcorewaynegcore Posts: 93
    Hey All,

We have definitely made improvements to Lag caused by the "Help Button" issue, but there could still be more to look into there. I'll report this to the team.

Now, it is also possible that this could be caused by other issues, like push notifications out of the game, or settings that have been enabled. These are also contributing factors, and are currently outside of our control.

So after almost a month with no response to the the persistent lag issues, this is what you come back with?

As a representative and large voice of the company you are working for, you really need to think before you speak.

You just placed the blame for all these issues back onto your playing and paying customers.

Given the numerous threads and reports of bugs from players over the past couple months with a variety of devices that are all experiencing the same problems, the likelyhood that this is a problem on the application side and not the customer side is pretty high.

I myself do not have any push notifications and have not changed the settings on my devices for months, during a period when the game was the behaving as expected.

If these factors are out of your control, could you explain why the core game mechanics were behaving as expected several patches ago?
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    There’s currently a dead period that hits after mllll combos and some specials where I can’t swipe back, In fact swipe back doesn’t work at all sometimes wherever I am , block is failing about 20% of the time the last few days too, Iphone se 11.2.2
  • BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    lol so if someone gives you help while you're fighting the war boss it is acknowledged there are impacts on the responsiveness of your fight and they seem quite ok with this. And continue to reply about once a month on the acknowledged game breaking bugs while the dev team works on pushing out sales specials and players die. 99% of dev team dedicated to sales, 1 lonely sole somewhere is assigned alll the bugs to work on as his demotion.