**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cutoff for blade

I know this might a bit too early to ask but what do you think the cutoff for blade will be.

Comments

• Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    too much lol
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I think 7 to 8 mill
    Hes coming to the basic arena
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    I think 7 to 8 mill

omg! its mrbeast from yt!
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I think 7 to 8 mill

4* featured? basic?
    For basic it may get to 7 million. For featured 16m. But I honestly don't know if there is so much demand for a 4* blade. Most people seem to have the 5 star already.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    A “little early” he says, sheesh.
  • ButOfCorpseButOfCorpse Posts: 105
    The schedule changed, but he originally wasn't slotted until, what, like June? If that remains, he'll go under 5mil, especially after this past final "Featured" 5*.

Since this is the alliance forum, hit me up once he get him, awaken him, and 5/50 him. Same Line and IGN.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    hmmmm I wonder that too, no worry you are not asking too early, many will wonder too as many will still need to go for him. I just hope it won't go beyond 7M ..... even 7M is pretty time consuming ... :(
    shchong2 wrote: »
    hmmmm I wonder that too, no worry you are not asking too early, many will wonder too as many will still need to go for him. I just hope it won't go beyond 7M ..... even 7M is pretty time consuming ... :(

Im saving up boost