**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

iPads won’t log in

Game isn’t working on iPad. Fine on phone on the same network but iPad says it can’t connect with network. Same issue for multiple people in my alliance

Comments

• Hot_Rod2Hot_Rod2 Posts: 4
    I’m having the same issue...
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    2 hours later. iPad still doesn’t work
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    I can't log in on my iphone either. It jsut says problem connecting to network forever. I am getting Line notifications and using internet just fine. Doesn't work on wifi or LTE.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    well we Android users can relate..lol
  • edited March 2018
    Hi All! For iOS, please see our Knowledge Base for steps on how to troubleshoot the issue. You can locate the Android Knowledge Base troubleshooting steps here. If the issue persists, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.
  • JayCarJayCar Posts: 28
    I’ve had that happen to me twice. Each time the only way I could fix it was deleting the app and reinstalling. A couple other alliance members had the same issue with same resolution. Give it a shot.
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    i've had to delete and reinstall the app twice in a weeks time. kept getting an unknown error. not cool at all imo, but i guess thats what hot in the streets these days lol
  • NinjaLNinjaL Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    I can only log in on my iphone 6s if i delete and reinstall the game. I have updated my phone to the latest iOS and it’s very frustrating. I can log in on my ipad no problem.
  • TheBeardedBardTheBeardedBard Posts: 6
    edited March 2018
    I'm having this issue too. Havent been able to login for the last 2 and a half hours since waking up. Ends up saying "unknown error". Any ideas?
  • Anyone? Losing a lot of arena time and got full energy just sitting there!
  • Ok it needed the reinstall
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    I had the same problem with my iPad yesterday, had to delete app and then sign out of the game center, reinstalled game, signed back into the game center when prompted and so far that seems to be working..
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    i'll try that. pretty dumb that the only resolution is to delete the game.