**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awaken Iron Man?

Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
As you may know, this is my third Iron Man poll (Make 5* Iron Man My Best? https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/53417/make-5-iron-man-my-best#latest ) And ( Buff Iron Man? https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/55171/buff-iron-man#latest ). So I need to know one thing SHOULD I AWAKEN HIM

Awaken Iron Man? 144 votes

Yes
8%
BigDaddyJoedkatrylGbSarkarBitterSteelAsukiraFoxhero007HendrossTurbulentUrFaceDangerNoodleElitehunterAnu_003Milner 12 votes
Use It on Venom
2%
Spity68benshbIAmNotUrMom 3 votes
Wait For A Better 5*
89%
Elijah1929MattyloVdh2008RB6942Whododo872danielmathSnakeEyes69ShrimkinsDHCVoLtGolden_GuardianJaffacakedMegaSkater67TBJ1118StrategicDrOctavius2_2Shynight00RaganatorThat_Dude52mum_m2Frosty 129 votes

Comments

• Agreed. Would be a very bad move
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    Nnonononononnonononononono
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    DrZola wrote: »
    Why are you deciding between 5* IM and 5* Venom to use an awakening gem? Do you have an AG in both classes? If so why do you need a poll to decide which one to awaken? Is it a generic AG? If it is a generic AG, why on earth would you consider using it on either IM or Venom? Generic AGs are extremely rare, and, assuming you got it from exploring Act 5 or running LoL, it is surprising you would consider IM or Venom worthy of an AG.

I think the answer is no. Just no. A thousand times no. No again. Neither. No. No. No.

Dr. Zola

I wasn't deciding between Venom And Iron Man I only put the venom option for those who are so inclined
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    Just imagine if you awakened him, then pulled him from your next 5* crystal. That would make me feel sick.
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Just imagine if you awakened him, then pulled him from your next 5* crystal. That would make me feel sick.

Good Point
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    Do you even have an awakening for these guys? or else why ask the question.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    Venom and Iron man are not AG worthy champs. A generic 5* gem should go for Blade, Voodoo, Archangel, Starlord, (Void, SESM, and GR are debatably AG material).
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Yes
    DrZola wrote: »
    Why are you deciding between 5* IM and 5* Venom to use an awakening gem? Do you have an AG in both classes? If so why do you need a poll to decide which one to awaken? Is it a generic AG? If it is a generic AG, why on earth would you consider using it on either IM or Venom? Generic AGs are extremely rare, and, assuming you got it from exploring Act 5 or running LoL, it is surprising you would consider IM or Venom worthy of an AG.

I think the answer is no. Just no. A thousand times no. No again. Neither. No. No. No.

Dr. Zola

Assuming since he's even considering using a gem on either of those champs he hasn't don't LoL or act 5 😂
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Yes
    I’m happen to dupe my IM so I ranked him to 4/55. He’s now a 163 sig lvl and I really like him. He’s like the energizer bunny for AQ. Very rarely would I even need to use a potion anymore....He’s my go to champ for AQ for sure
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    You got to play the champs you are dealt...IM was one of the first 5* I pulled, and I still havent duped in with 27 5* currently on my roster...But i duped IP plenty of times (another story)...anyway, I wouldnt put a generic gem to awaken him but he would be worth a tech. He helps with many parts of the game with saving pots and has great synergies. Just about the only place he wouldnt be great is in AW
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    Don't do it, because when you pull stark or SL you'll be asking for rank down tickets or posting ideas suggesting ways to unawaken champs.
    Primmer79 wrote: »

I have one generic 5* AG
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    Honey no
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Ajjohnsbb8 wrote: »

I have one generic 5* AG

Are you even aware what you are asking? You wanna use a "GENERIC 5* AWAKENING GEM" on Iron Man or Venom!!??? Dude what are you even thinking? HELL NO!!!!!!!
    Wait For A Better 5*

I have one generic 5* AG

yeah dude don't do this at all
    taojay1 wrote: »
    If you have the skills to get a generic AG, you shouldn't be asking this question. Seems sketchy

I was asking this question because people have been saying an awakened IM is great for AQ
    ss1100 wrote: »

I have one generic 5* AG

Are you even aware what you are asking? You wanna use a "GENERIC 5* AWAKENING GEM" on Iron Man or Venom!!??? Dude what are you even thinking? HELL NO!!!!!!!

Im NOT ASKING ABOUT VENOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*

I have one generic 5* AG

Then Why tf is he in your poll?

I have one generic 5* AG

I have one generic 5* AG

he is there for the mf'n idiots so they dont feel left out
    Wait For A Better 5*

I have one generic 5* AG

I think you covered those in the "use a generic on iron man" crowd
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I'm perplexed...how did you acquire a generic 5* AG? I'm looking at an IGN with the same name as your forums name--is that you Ajjohnsbb8? Is that your account?

Dr. Zola
    Yes

I have one generic 5* AG

I have one generic 5* AG

Lol well I'm glad you don't feel left out here 😂
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Yes
    I really feel if someone actually did the content to earn a generic 5* awakening gem, and they are still on this forum to seriously ask this question, they should be encouraged to do it as a learning lesson.
    Yes
    dkatryl wrote: »
    I really feel if someone actually did the content to earn a generic 5* awakening gem, and they are on this forum seriously asking this question, they should be encouraged to do it as a learning lesson.

Well we're trying to stop him from being a dingus and wasting a generic but if you feel we should be jerks and let him have his "learning lesson" then so be it 😂😂😂
    @dkatryl

I have one generic 5* AG

I have one generic 5* AG

Lol well I'm glad you don't feel left out here 😂

I Know ;)