**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    LASH
  • Taxman666Taxman666 Posts: 103
    Yes yes yes.luv the pic
    I concur.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Spider-Man Noir (Mystic/Skill) not a super evasive Spidey but a Noir Monthly Quest with any of the Noir bosses could be pretty cool.
  • Hi everyone, I am new on this forum so please forgive me if I happen to make an insensitive comment.

Hawkeye should have Precision and Shock added to his abilities of Bleed, Power Drain and Hemorrhage.
    When attacking in a combo, Hawkeye should have a 70% chance to gain precision in his attacks and hence boost his critical rate for 8 seconds. Come on, the greatest marksman does not have Precision as an ability? That sounds ridiculous.

Moreover, Shock should come in handy during Special 1: EMP Arrow. After knocking the opponent back, he proceeds to shoot an arrow with delivers high damage as well as bleed and shock damage over time. I was also hoping to see a cooler combo for his attacks such as performing a knockback blow with his bow, a swift kick to the lower body, before shooting his array of arrows. He really needs to be able to show off the variety of arrows he owns, that way he can unleash his true power in battle with Poison, Freeze, Burn, Bleed, and Shock damage along with Armor Break. :)
  • Pingu98Pingu98 Posts: 1
    Please add Jessica Jones 😭😭
  • Mystic, she should transform into a random character for her bar abilities, and do their ability. She will stay as that character for 20 seconds or so. Her awakened ability should be to gain the person whom she shapeshifts into’s awakened ability while they are in use. Her heavy move should be to back flip and charge with a knife. When she charges she hits with her knife, and for the rest of her flurry, kick straight, turn kick, back flip (kind of like in the new black panthers heavy.), upstrike with knife.
  • _Epic_2099_Epic_2099 Posts: 8
    More interesting pics coming your way!

v61iglwwz5r7.jpg
    Spider-Man 2099(Miguel O'hara)(Both)
    t1ntdq1zrxyu.jpg
    Deadpool the duck
    13yca9nzvky3.jpg
    Mercury
    3fl2dabytqak.jpg
    Venom-galactus
    cla29caknjhs.jpg
    Galactipool
    mpp0dcit0gcp.jpg
    Galacta(Daughter of Galactus)
    8vv2l44by2vu.jpg
    Thanos-galactus(fused)
    duto72g7z4a3.jpg
    Venom,carnage,toxic,anti-venom
    (Symbiote fight)(Just for fun!)
    qtodlii9pm6p.jpg
    Carnage cosmic
    24mg2kv24jnc.png
    Scorn
    doyjt7rnfl5t.png
    Scream
    y4lcvjqb0ep9.png
    Mania
    txvqzmucx2ky.jpg
    Hybrid
    qrdzvv02cebm.jpg
    The Doppelganger(Spider-doppelganger)
    190lznev5vvu.png
    Spider-carnage
    5s6ige7r9v3w.jpg
    Hunger
    q4225mvghwm7.jpg
    Proemial Gods
    j14qa2wwugu6.jpg
    Fear Lords
    l5x1ocxt9905.jpg
    Anomaly
    5aqux8kbs0pa.jpg
    Zzzax
    debn1qt87rbp.jpg
    Abrogate
    66puhvclyhsg.jpg
    Nightmare
    ztbj2ihjwtha.jpg
    Witchfire
    2p4z55xfmy4w.jpg
    Atum the God Eater
    wa2o9jo8b1hw.jpg
    Blackheart(Update pic!)
    rnv6kg9f2koy.jpg
    Octessence
    kdjdmbgq5amz.jpg
    Absorbing man
    s10mfm6u0cq7.jpg
    The Sinister Syndicate

:)

Man I missed u...
    TaxMan
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    OMG not to be a buzzkill but I don't think anybody more obscure than Legion ought to be added. I was disappointed when they added Punisher 2099 and Howard the Duck; they need to focus on the more recognizable ones, like Emma Frost, Toad, Shocker, Kitty Pryde, Red Skull, Mystique, Quicksilver, or even semi-recognizable like Quentin Quire. We don't wwant no Batroc the Leaper!
  • Kingred2432Kingred2432 Posts: 8
    edited March 2018
    Western Ghost Rider/ Phantom Rider

fml41y0651y5.jpg
  • Hazardous12Hazardous12 Posts: 6
    Morph(mutant) every special turn into someone else use they're specials each special different character and buff or debuff maybe change into different mutants only, or if playing map change into characters fought previous on the story and quest modes and war
  • Diego24Diego24 Posts: 1
    Haber como buen fan de Marvel que persojanes quieron que salgan pues facil, todos los 4 fantasticos y de villano claro el doctor Doom , otro personaje puede ser odin , oh si no tambien craneo rojo ojala marvel pueda ver este comentario y poner pronto a todos estos personajes es mi gran sueño
  • 1. Doctor Doom
    2. Fantastic Four
    3. Lizard
    4. Mysterio
    5. Silver Surfer
    6. Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet
    7. Quicksilver
    8. Many X-Men
  • 1. Banshee
    2. Baron Zemo
    3. Abraham Van Helsing
    4. Absorbing Man
    5. Adam Warlock
    6. Abyss
    7. Anti-Venom (!)
    8. Apocalypse
    9. Arnim Zola
    10. Blackheart
    11. Bulls eye
    12. Blue Marvel
    13. Captain Universe (!)
    14. Daken
    15. Cosmic Hulk
    16. Doppelganger (!)
    17. Executioner
    18. Firelord
    19. Glob (!)
    20. Graviton (!)
    21. Hellion
    22. Hobgoblin (!)
    23. Jack Flag
    24. Jack O'Lantern
    25. Mister Hyde (!)
    26. Molten Man
    27. Nova (!)
    28. Sandman (!)
    29. Scorpion
    30. Shocker
    31. Skaar
    32. Toxin (!)
    33. Union Jack
    34. Spider-Man Noir (!!)
  • Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    5345wrhio98s.jpg

Concept for Dr. Doom

I think the defining characteristic of Doom as a character is he can acquire the powers of other foes, no matter how omnipotent they may seem.

ideas:
    1. If the enemy executes a special attack, any abilities associated with that attack are copied onto Doom's special.
    For instance, if Hawkeye does an L1 and Doom blocks it or parries it, the power drain and bleed effect is added to Doom's sp1. These extra effects persist from fight to fight, thus Doom can add more and more effects to his specials.
    Example 2: if Doom blocked or parried Hyperion's sp2, stun chance and armor break are added to Doom's sp2.

2. some form of power-steal/power-lock/buff steal. (maybe the chance to steal the buff increases as the enemy's power meter increases)

3. second SP3 in a row:
    Doom sacrifices his teammates to deal an extra X direct damage to the opponent, where X is the combined health of his teammates (this takes into consideration lost health. thus the player has to heal-up in order to deal the maximum amount of damage)
    *note that this is a modified sp3 that can only occur if it is the second sp3 executed in a row, mainly so the player can choose not to sacrifice his teammates. Now I know what you're thinking...."this is stupid. Why would i sacrifice his teammates? Wouldn't it be better to just fight with them?" Yes i understand. It is highly situational, but think about instances where they would die anyway? Like maybe if Doom had resistance/immunity to degen and his teammates didn't, i think this ability would be beneficial. (plus the real reason for this ability will become apparent in a future post i will make, so stay tuned.)

4. Doom is infamous for stealing the powers of vastly powerful beings. So my idea is: if Doom loses a large percentage of his hp from a single strike, whether he blocked it or not, he gains a burst of regen and he has a chance to permanently add to his base attack and hp. (kinda similar to Nebula's regen but with an extra effect) This added attack and hp persists until the end of the quest or war. Thus the strategy vs Doom is to use low power characters with DoTs such as Wolverine in the same way he is used versus Rage paths.

• KamGeeKamGee Posts: 47
    What about a new Deadpool for when Deadpool 2 comes out? Can’t get OG Deadpool as a 5*, and X-Force Deadpool as a 5* or 6* is useless..
  • You Guys Should Try these out

1.Titanuim Man (from iron man)
    2.Crimson Dynamo (from iron man)
    3.Whiplash (from iron man)
    4.Green Goblin (Harry Osborn)
    5.Anti Venom
  • GodaveeGodavee Posts: 3
    Blackheart!!
  • JOPAROJOPARO Posts: 15
    Characters that must be in the MARVEL: CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS P.1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4DRD_Qm_ZU&t=8s
    Characters that must be in the MARVEL: CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS P.2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0HZCrqThS4
    Characters that must be in the MARVEL: CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS P.3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc-5cl-yS2I
    Ok. Joparo. You get it...
    We luv the pics
    ArmandStar>
    it's impossible
    Characters that must be in the MARVEL: CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS P.4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXCjjc2wWSM
    Characters that must be in the MARVEL: CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS P.5 (Female Only)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whq3thfugwc
    Characters that must be in the MARVEL: CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS P.6 (Female Only 2)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztaOGUq7kTc