**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Don't You Guys Think New Champs Are Increasing At A Rapid Rate

Well I remember how the old game used to be less champs more fun, but now the new champs are increasing at a rapid rate , and there is no fun . Every month new champs come , and we focus on them and forget about the previous ones .
I remember Kabam Said That "They don't want few champs To Rule or Control The Game" . But what is happening right now , still there are few champs which are controlling and the game and very small group of champs which are of some specific use .
So I think kabam should stop giving new champs every month and work on something bigger .Because most of the champs are so uncommon to most of the player base.

Comments

• DarkArrow07DarkArrow07 Posts: 109
    I think one new one a month would be perfect.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I believe this is part of the reason of them restricting the champs in 5*, and expect champs to be restricted in 6*.

Also, your last point as far as being uncommon is how the game is built. Fairly common for whales, f2p and lower players usually have to wait the time for them to enter the basic crystal, and then the time to get them
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Uh, champions have been coming at the same rate for years now without change. Also those champions are what fuels the game by giving people something to grind for and pay for. Might as well argue water is too wet brah.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    2 champs a month for 2 years. You guys noobs?
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Why do you forget about the previous ones? Just because Blade is good doesn't mean I would flip my **** if I finally duped my 5* magik, because she's still that good. Neither rule or control the game, but they both do have more usable situations than others.

Honestly, for me, if they just keep doing tuning changes on old champs that would be great. I don't see a problem with the rate champs come out. The new ones aren't always that great, just look at sentry lol.
    That is if they keep updating old champs. Many of them are 100% completely useless.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    It has always been 2 new champs a month with the odd case of 3 sometimes. Yes they are always better than current champs because they have to give people a reason to spend $10 per FGMC.
    They aren't always better.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    It has always been 2 new champs a month with the odd case of 3 sometimes. Yes they are always better than current champs because they have to give people a reason to spend $10 per FGMC.

So Carnage came after Gwenpool...
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »

So Carnage came after Gwenpool...

And Sentry came after Medusa....
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    It would appear that KABAM equates new champs with crystal purchases and therefore the introductions are cash grabs, pure and simple.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    new champions bring $$$'s though. $$$ keep the game up for all of us to enjoy. i think they just need to get more creative in terms of reducing the pool of champions in a crystal and allowing us to select the crystal by class.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    I like the 2 champs a month, only thing I don't like is that I can't keep up with ranking anyone right now. T1a's and t4bs just aren't enough to keep up with all the new champs. Its 10 t1as to rank 1 champ to r3 which isn't fun at all right now. I have 62 5* champs but too many at r1 at this stage in the game.