**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LAG/Missing Parry/Dashing back bugs on Samsung S7 edge

My device : Samsung S7 edge on latest nougat 7.0
Bugs : missing parries ,Dashing back laggy.
the game is poorly optimized on android and even high end devices!
In this game, one mistake(bug) gets you K.O
and we don't see any improvements in the updates regarding our bugs!
If the developers know about the lag issue ,please tell us.

Comments

• Saj1990Saj1990 Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    I use galaxy s8 and have similar issues. I did notice that if i play while charging then game gets extra buggy. Not sure how charging is related to game performance but this is the only game that is affected while charging. Without it there still are lags and missed parry but that's something i got used to now.
    I switched to android from iPhone, game is 10x better on iOS.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    I've been complaining about this a lot this past week. Even more so these last 2 days. It's completely unacceptable. I'm forced to spend units just to stay competitive in aq and AW all because of lag and parry not working and taking massive block damage...
  • i have also noticed a delay in blocking at times i came into a fight with my finger on the block to ensure id at least block but then i still got hit and 5 hit combo lost the majority of my hp. I noticed it in the middle of fights as well but shrugged it off as just me being bad...but this confirmed it wasn't just me.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    S7 edge...same problem
    notice if there is an iPhone complaint it's under investigation or being fixed but if it's a droid the thread sits?
    So there are two threads above this involving an iphone both getting fix in progress designation.
  • wattyyyyyywattyyyyyy Posts: 28
    Yeah, need Kabam Mike and the mods to respond.

The lag is real, and it's affecting defensive responsiveness.
  • Nopiii111Nopiii111 Posts: 28
    There was a response to the LG G5 problems, but I don't know why It takes so much to respond to our problem .
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    I haven't played on my S7 edge in a while but I had to this weekend while my iPhone was charging.
    My favorite bug right now is going to parry and having it evade. Should we start a betting pool to see how long a problem with an android device will take to be flagged then how long to be fixed? Maybe they should just say iOS only and be up front.
    On a serious note, the game isn't better on iPhones than Android phones. iPhones are just far superior than Android phones.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    Just switched to an ipad from a nexus 6p game basically became impossible to play at a high level
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    @Rednick69 No it's about optimizations .

@Nopiii111
    I guess most everything is optimized for iPhone then.
    https://youtu.be/10UBsSo6O4I?t=38
  • Protocol8051Protocol8051 Posts: 40
    Same problem on my OnePlus 3T Android 7.1.1
    still have problems with parry and dashing back! It starts to be unbearable!
  • batatobatato Posts: 30
    NOV 2017 .. S7 Edge

Not responsive dashing forward/back at times (causes damage)

currently have to use my OLD phone NOTE 3 in order to do AQ / AW because of this problem
    parries and evades aren't working as before!
    too many unregistered evades and parries!
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    Yup. Big time lag randomly. It's quite annoying. Halfway through a fight sometimes. It's not just Android. I have it on iPad Pro(brand new) and device. My alliance is 11.5mil and almost all 30 of us have this issue. Think it's more of their servers. Get rid of portals, no one cares. Many are getting frustrated by the gameplay and are contemplating giving it up.
  • AjTodayBAjTodayB Posts: 326
    I have all sorts of dash back and forward problems. I can't even block properly, it will randomly just drop my block and I will die. The game is literally unplayable. I send in tickets to Kabam support and they don't do anything about it. I think there needs to be a boycott for Kabam to wake up and fix these issues that have been going on for MONTHS!! STOP RELEASING CONTENT AND FIX THE GAME!!
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    S7 Edge here...game ran almost flawless until 12.0 hit. Slowly got worse. Summer 2017 was horrendous and it's been even worse and worse ever since.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    The same kinds of issues happen on all devices. Buddy has a iphone, and he also gets controls not working at random times.

It seems like it is either a server load issue, or something like that.