**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Carnege actually any god for anything?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Hi. This morning, the excitement. My second 5 star champ opening. And I got carnege!
I actually sold my 4* carnege because I think he sucks.
But I can’t sell this one so why not try to do the best of things.
How do u use him to maximize his potential?
What playing style is the best for him and what team members?
Thanks!

Comments

• Arena fodder... That's all his good for.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    carnege must be superior to carnage,
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    He is as useless as venom.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Carnege hall was built
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    He is the bottom of trash tier. Quite possibly the worst in the game.
  • He's the god of weak in this games world
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    hmmm arena, look at the bright side i think hes better than Sentry and She hulk also better than Kamala khan
  • MadMax79MadMax79 Posts: 31
    only that his prestige isnt bad !!!!
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    He's total ****! Figures he's the only new champ I'd actually get from a crystal AND dupe him.
    Kabam realised he was utterly useless and bumped his drop rate like all the other trash!
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    Since no one is going to give you actual tips, I'll tell you how I use him.

At the start of the fight, if you pull off a parry, hit them with a heavy to start a bleed. If you play fairly aggressive, and have deep wounds, you can keep the bleeds going for a bit. Otherwise a sp3 can get a long bleed going.

The tricky parts are timing his buffs. If you can get a couple fury stacked, he's not that bad. You can pair him with venom if you want some extra buffs, but it's kind of useless in short fights.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Nah "Carnege" Is God Tier, Who is Sw Before Patch 12.0 against "Carnege"??
    You Just Won The Game My Boi.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    First off, never ever sell Champions especially 4 stars. If you ever dup him, it would be 275 5 star shards and a butt ton of iso, now if you get him again it's just a slap to the face.

Second, it's shame he wasn't any good, when I heard he was coming out I got so excited because he is one of my favorite mavel villains
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Useful in duel event,arena and easy quests
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It's a shame really, him and Sentry are in a race for the bottom. Both are built for long fights and they are horrible at it. Absolutely no utility and poor damage output. Carnage is probably slightly better but that's not hard to do. Hopefully soon they will both get a buff but not counting on it. Kabam should be embarrassed for releasing those two champs. Arena only.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Thank u guys for the input. I will try the “parry-hard hit-bleed”
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    He's awful and good for nothing other than arena. Devs should be ashamed of themselves.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I dont see why all the hate i can stack alot of bleeds with him everytime i use him i think he is great if you. Know how to use him
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I dont see why all the hate i can stack alot of bleeds with him everytime i use him i think he is great if you. Know how to use him

Can you tell us how and post a video as well?

I have him duped at 4* and he still sucks.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Yes, he is the god of memes
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Crazy enough, I fought someone in arena with an awakened R4 5* Carnage. I couldn't believe it.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    he is symbiote so yes he's good
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    He’s one of the champions more likely to get a buff
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    I think people make him worse than he is. He might not actually be That bad but the hype people had for him just makes him seem worse.
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    @Snurris selling anybody no matter how bad is a pretty noob move 😂
  • c0cangrqnb2i.png