**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6-Star Featured Hero Crystal Discussion Thread

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Bet that thor rag will have mad prestige.

Definitely. Makes me glad my alliance stopped running Map 6 due to too many members having expiring T4CC in storage. It's been a lot more fun to prioritize AW over AQ. More costly, but still more fun.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Are there going to be more chances to get 6* shards instead of hitting high milestones in arena, duping 5* champs and completing monthly Uncollected Event Quests?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    So no 6* symbiote spiderman.. smh
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    Bosley you want them to release god tier 6* champs right off the bat? That would make 5*'s which only recently became more available obsolete and drastically widen the divide between end game and newer players.

I didn't say that at all. In fact, I don't think they should've released 6 stars in general. They should've come out with more types of gameplay to create more revenue instead of 6 star champs. 7 stars will arrive next year if the game is around that long.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    So no 6* symbiote spiderman.. smh

Any reason in particular that sym spidey needs a 6*?
  • TheManFromMarzTheManFromMarz Posts: 29
    Bosley wrote: »
    Bosley you want them to release god tier 6* champs right off the bat? That would make 5*'s which only recently became more available obsolete and drastically widen the divide between end game and newer players.

I didn't say that at all. In fact, I don't think they should've released 6 stars in general. They should've come out with more types of gameplay to create more revenue instead of 6 star champs. 7 stars will arrive next year if the game is around that long.

Ok I can agree with that, I agree that it was way to soon to release 6*'s considering 5*'s are just becoming more available. I think it was entirely a push to please their the end game players.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Bet that thor rag will have mad prestige.

Definitely. Makes me glad my alliance stopped running Map 6 due to too many members having expiring T4CC in storage. It's been a lot more fun to prioritize AW over AQ. More costly, but still more fun.

map 6 is all about the t2a shards ... if ally mates are having t4cc expire, stop opening the crystals.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Move over Blade, 6* Hulk Ragnarok is the heir apparent of ending mystic wars

You misspelled Void
    Move over Blade, 6* Hulk Ragnarok is the heir apparent of ending mystic wars

You misspelled Void

That’d be true if there was more chance of duping Void. Glad hulk doesn’t need to be duped whereas void does to get his true potential.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Would have love to have seen Vision, Thor, Black Widow on that list.
  • Will the drop rates be on this crystal?
    Will the drop rates be on this crystal?

Each of them are equal chance.
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    Yeah I will pass not getting shards fast enough to worry about those crystals. Just another thing designed for the whales and top 300 alliances that will be earning extra 6* shards from AW seasons
  • since 6* champs will be available soon, is it possible to sell my 5* idol iron patriot for 6* shards because i really dont have any plans on him
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    There’s good and bad in this new feature crystal, more bad than good, but more good than the basic 6* crystal. So I will probably be opening only 6* features from now on. Wish I had knew this was coming this soon before popping 2 6* basic already. Oh well I will have enough for a feature crystal by season end rewards.
  • master88master88 Posts: 22
    @Grippies u don't know how to read lol i never said give is 6 star shards for free. obviously we have to earn them. im just saying it takes too long to build 6 star shards and im asking for a way to earn 6 star shards more quickly to be more available.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I would say the pool is quite fair. It's coming sooner than I would expect. All-in-all, good news.
  • Bosley wrote: »

They’ve run out of ideas. So the only logical thing they can do is put an extra star below the avatar and add more attack/health. Very unoriginal and large lack of talent.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Chovner wrote: »
    Are there going to be more chances to get 6* shards instead of hitting high milestones in arena, duping 5* champs and completing monthly Uncollected Event Quests?

That is my question, it will take me 3 more months to save for the featured 6*. I wish we knew if they have plans to soon offer other ways of getting 6* shards, like offers? Daily quest, maybe add a couple hundred to achievements. As of right now i dont think I'll wait for 3 more months just to get 6* Sentry, when next month i can have a 6* no matter who with the stats of a 5* R5. I like to enjoy things now, I'd save if i knew that they will boost chances of more 6* shards, in thr comimg weeks.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Solid list. Would definitely open this instead of the basic crystal. I just hope it stays solid, because it takes about 6 months to get 15.000 shards together through the uncollected event quest.
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    Ok I can agree with that, I agree that it was way to soon to release 6*'s considering 5*'s are just becoming more available. I think it was entirely a push to please their the end game players.

Yup. The top 500 players (at most) are all that matter to KABAM for whatever messed up, misguided reason.
  • mdangerpowersmdangerpowers Posts: 27
    When will new champs be added to the basic 6 star crystal? or will we have to just save up an additional 5,000 six shards for a chance at a different champ for the foreseeable future?