**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who Deserves an Awakening Gem?

Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
So I'm here asking for some advice. I have 2 4* Science Awakening gems and 1 Cosmic. Who is deserving of them? If the advice is to wait, then who should I wait for? i6xv7it1twqi.png
6s71dqi0x0o3.png

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    For science Hulk
    For cosmic wait for Hyperion or Medusa
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    For science Hulk
    For cosmic wait for Hyperion or Medusa

Thank you, I forgot about Hyperion and Medusa.

I still have another Science Awakening Gem.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Save the other science for void
    Thanks for the advice, even the funny ones.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Hulk and Thor are the only two there that are genuinely better when awakened.

I would definitely awaken Hulk. He is a damage beast (especially at low health). He is awesome for the poison nodes in AW & AQ.

I would probably wait for Medusa on the cosmic gem. Thor is good when awakened, but does rely on his stuns to get the full benefit. It's ok if you're good with Parry, but you lose it when you start intercepting more frequently.

I wouldn't necessarily use a cosmic on Hype because it doesn't significantly change his abilities. It only boosts his buff duration. It is helpful, but isn't like Dr Voodoo's where it's a significant step up.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I do, but apparently if I have spent, then I'm not worthy
    I'm not familiar with Void, I faced him in the Event Quest a couple months ago. Aside from that I've learned that actually fighting the champ and using them are what helps determine their use.

For example, everyone read up on Carnage before and thought he would be cool. When they used him he let people down.

So I have 2 Science Gems, one can go to Hulk, why should the other go to Void?
    I'm not familiar with void either I just know he can do awesome damage and can reverse healing idk how much is depended on being duped. Another potential for science would be modok as he is popular for defense
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    put them all on symbiote spiderman
    The downside of Modok is that his defensive prowess was based on a bug that has since been fixed (mostly). He really isn't a significant option for defense anymore, but can still be good for a kill once in a while.
    So he was downgraded? Check, don't use it on an eventual Modok. Maybe I'll pull him on the login later this month.
    Oh almost forgot doesn't gladiator hulk get good duped? I'm just guessing cause he is new
    Glad Hulk is awesome. Not sure if he needs his sig ability though. I only have him as a 3* for arena grinding, so not a lot of experience with him.
    I'm not really sure what his abilities are. I just now he has an Unlockable time or attack or something.
    Just looked Glad Hulk's sig ability up, it's basically the same as Howard's Thunderquack/Regen ability. When you hit 20% health remaining he either gets a Thumbs up (regen) or a Thumbs down (attack boost) for the rest of the fight.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Just looked Glad Hulk's sig ability up, it's basically the same as Howard's Thunderquack/Regen ability. When you hit 20% health remaining he either gets a Thumbs up (regen) or a Thumbs down (attack boost) for the rest of the fight.

It’s whenever either champ hits 20%
    Well that sounds wicked cool, definitely gonna wait for him. So I guess I'll hold on to my Gems for a bit.

I already had one bad moment with AG. Used a mystic on Magik only to pull 4* Dr. Voodoo right after.
  • Reg_MontanaReg_Montana Posts: 30
    I've save gem as you.
    I used cosmic on Hyperion. Now don't know who I'll use that of science on. Just waiting for GH or void.