**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question

Um so if we need 5 tier 1 alphas but can only hold 4 of them them how am I supposed to rank 2 my 5-Star voodoo

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Um so if we need 5 tier 1 alphas but can only hold 4 of them them how am I supposed to rank 2 my 5-Star voodoo

You will have to keep grinding it out until you reach the experience and level needed to hold more catalysts.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Firstly, isn't the catalyst vault for T1a able to hold 12/12?
    Secondly, isn't the stash for catalyst has long 30-day expiration?
    Putting these 2 points together, you can rank MANY MORE champs that require more than a dozen T1a in total
    Am I missing your point, in case if I miss read your problem.
  • Strange_happensStrange_happens Posts: 70
    edited March 2018
    I’m not having a point or complaining I’m just asking a question I can only hold 4 catalysts, so I’m just asking is there a way I’m not aware of getting more and upgrading them
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Putting these 2 points together, you can rank MANY MORE champs that require more than a dozen T1a in total

You are correct, the limit is 12. BUT...
    I think it is not 12 when you are low level. I think the cap increases with levels.

It depends on his level. Level 60 you can hold 12. It scales up though, so not sure what level OP is at.
    edited March 2018
    I’m level about to level up to level 30, so I’m at level 29
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Yes, at lower levels your inventory limits are smaller. Also, if you're at such a low level that your inventory only holds 4 alpha cats, then you're definitely not doing any content that requires a r2 5*.
    edited March 2018

You are correct, the limit is 12. BUT...
    I think it is not 12 when you are low level. I think the cap increases with levels.

This is correct. Also might be nice to have a chart from Kabam that explains capacities at different levels for newer players.
    What level do I get more room
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    What level do I get more room

I think when you tap on you level it says all you get when you get to the next one. So we are not sure when you get to 12. But I would suggest you to work on your XP, just to catch the overflow of alphas. The game was different when most of us were level 30. For example, all catalysts and iso were together and that would push more things into the stash. So we didn't have caps. Therefore, we are not familiarized with the changes made by Kabam a couple of years ago.