**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Morning star sp2 with MD

Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
https://youtube.com/watch?v=F9BUHmwVP0w
(skip forward to 9:55).

Hi,

This is not my video but it happens to me too, almost every war.
I would like to know if this is a bug with her sp2 trigger dexterity multiple time even tho i dash back only once or you designed her that way on purpose? (with full MD she keep chaining sp2)

Thanks

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Her sp2 removes all buffs. With MD, this come back in power. It's the same for GR, DS, Magik, DV, etc
  • BreakoutBreakout Posts: 35
    because her sp2 are several smaller hits instead of one big hit. same for cyclops sp1
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Oh I see. Yes, this is the dex/MD bug that's been in the game forever. They refuse to fix it.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    @ZzyzxGuy - is it remove buffs even without making a contact? I still have the crit buff after the evade so it doesn’t looks like she remove it.

@Breakout - cyclop doesn’t have MD (of course you knew it) so there was no way to tell if his beam trigger multiple evade or if it’s just a visual bug. Anyway, in my opinion it should trigger MD only once because I dash back only once. It’s not like I had a choice to block the rest of her special (like against DS that you can evade the first hit and block the other two)

I just want to know if they thought about that scenario of triggering MD after evading her sp2 on unblockable sp2 node + 100% power gain.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    It's a 3 part special 2 like Cyclops sp1 if u time it wrong third hit of it connects like Cyclops not a bug it's how the special is designed u evade once but because timing is right u fully evade which triggers 3 evades
    @Bendy - i know that part. i just want to know from Kabam if that was intentional and they kept in mind how MD-dexterity perform in AW and how overpower is it on power gain node.
    bug? not a bug? under investigation?
    is it that hard to answer?
  • you have to take action on this game .... because the last update is too bad, falling straight. prizes which is good even the kabam does not release.
    I gave up on getting answers.
    Not the first time