**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel Insider offer

Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
One of the current Insider rewards is for a 2* X-Men crystal, I wondered if @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Rose or one of the others knew who was in that offer: is it just Wolverine, Cyclops NXS, Magik, Colossus and Storm or are there other exclusive 2* versions of the like of Rogue, Gambit, Archangel et al?

I know some people are going to be all 'Bro, what you worried about 2*s for?', but I'm just curious.

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    One of the current Insider rewards is for a 2* X-Men crystal, I wondered if @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Rose or one of the others knew who was in that offer: is it just Wolverine, Cyclops NXS, Magik, Colossus and Storm or are there other exclusive 2* versions of the like of Rogue, Gambit, Archangel et al?

I know some people are going to be all 'Bro, what you worried about 2*s for?', but I'm just curious.

I am curious as well (was curious about the Wakandan one too). I don't like the crystal offers but yeah if they had semi-exclusive 2*s it would be worth the chance to some players for collection purposes (though I personally wouldn't risk it on a chance crystal... I like the guaranteed champ bundles only, like the Blade, Hela, and MODOK 2* bundles I got in the past... though I skipped Sentry, just such a let down so I didn't want him for some reason, also wanted ot save points in case something really good came up like the Sentinel Bundle!).
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    I assumed the Wakandan bundle was a 2* version of that Ultimate Wakanda crystal you could get in the Trial of Kings if you were really jammy. (I got ONE all month)
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I assumed the Wakandan bundle was a 2* version of that Ultimate Wakanda crystal you could get in the Trial of Kings if you were really jammy. (I got ONE all month)

Yeah me too but how could we know if it actually had a 2* Killmonger in it for example... seems like a very steep assumption (not saying it is not true... just saying it would not be a good gamble to make without confirmation ;) ).
  • OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80
    I came by to ask the same thing. Do standard 2* X-Men, standard & exclusive 2* X-Men or exclusive only 2* X-Men comprise the pool from which this crystal draws?
    Well, I guess we know now who is in the crystal...
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    edited March 2018
    Ozymandas wrote: »
    I came by to ask the same thing. Do standard 2* X-Men, standard & exclusive 2* X-Men or exclusive only 2* X-Men comprise the pool from which this crystal draws?

We don't know yet sadly😥
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    I don't have the points for it since I waited around forever to join marvel insider, but that ultimate sentinel crystal bundle looks awesome. I think that's like a 20% chance for sentinel
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    @iR0NLuNG You don't link your account. When you login to your Insider account and try to claim in-game things (either claim points for completed tasks or redeem points for in-game content), it will ask for your screenname.
  • It’s literally from the official MARVEL website, so yes it does work
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    ^^^ That's the main Marvel page. You need to go to marvel.com/insider and create an account. It will be a stand-alone account and will not ask for your MCOC login or screen name. I should make this very clear: MCOC and Marvel Insider are mutually exclusive things, but are only linked through the Marvel name.

Once you have created that account, you can then complete activities (most of which are independent of MCOC) to earn points. You can then go to the Rewards tab and redeem your points for an array of various Marvel merch (including in-game items).

Only when confirming completion of MCOC-based activities or redeeming for MCOC rewards, will they ask for your IGN.
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    iR0NLuNG wrote: »
    I still can't figure out how to link my account to insider... missed out on so many points

You don't technically have to link your kabam account, I registered and sign-in to insider account through my facebook account and when I redeem rewards I just put in my MCOC username...I've always gotten my rewards and have never had a problem. Just register with your name and email and just input your MCOC username to redeem rewards. It's easier to register from a desktop than on mobile.
  • OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80
    Batpotter1 wrote: »
    Ozymandas wrote: »

We don't know yet sadly😥

Yeah but hopefully someone in the know will come by this and fill us in.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    If you're waiting for kabam to say something then you'll have be disappointed since they don't have anything to do with it and most likely don't know what's in the crystal.

They have next to nothing to do with this and usually don't know anything about and they also can't provide help about anything that site does.

It's just a promotional thing that gives us extra stuff for free with minimal involvement form kabam other than saying they can use the game to promote their site and make offers to us but that's it
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Hey hey!

I totally get it. I get really excited about exclusive 2-Star Champions, and was kind of disappointed the other day when my Women of Power Crystal rolled over a 2-Star Hela and landed on a 3-Star X-23.

Just talked to the team about this. Here are all of the Champions included in the 2-Star X-Men Crystal:

Beast, Cable, Colossus, Cyclops, Magik, Magneto (Marvel Now!), Nightcrawler, Old Man Logan, Phoenix, Storm, Wolverine, and X-23.

30k points for a chance at the always elusive 2* Magneto Marvel Now, Cable and Beast. So darn tempting.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    So, Rogue and Gambit we’re off making woopie when these crystals were made?
    nah, they're busy investigating that mysterious couples retreat.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Hey hey!

I totally get it. I get really excited about exclusive 2-Star Champions, and was kind of disappointed the other day when my Women of Power Crystal rolled over a 2-Star Hela and landed on a 3-Star X-23.

Just talked to the team about this. Here are all of the Champions included in the 2-Star X-Men Crystal:

Beast, Cable, Colossus, Cyclops, Magik, Magneto (Marvel Now!), Nightcrawler, Old Man Logan, Phoenix, Storm, Wolverine, and X-23.

Ohhh thats quite a few uniques!!

But... Like always... I ll get the ones i already have.

It happened on monster crystal
    It happened on asgard crystal
    It happened on wakanda crystal
    It happened on the one that had Vulture that i dont remember the name..

Thats rly upseting, thats why in december i spent 1.000 units on collector crystal lol
    I don't even think I got an Asgardian crystal!

I don't even think I got an Asgardian crystal!

In that crystal there was:
    Loki (unique)
    Angela (unique)
    Hulk

Guess which one i got
    Hulk
    Hulk

jk49kn3rubnx.png

Ofc.. Lvl 99 already