**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should i use in 5.2.6(collector)?

I'm trying to become uncollected and I have finally reached the last quest 5.2.6 and I need your help to choose who I use.
These champions are in order of their hero rating. Also if they do not have their sig level then they are unawakened.

4 star 5/50 Blade
4 star 5/50 Star-Lord sig 45
4 star 4/40 Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) sig 22
4 star 4/40 Agent Venom sig 20
5 star 2/35 Quake
5 star 2/35 Loki
5 star 2/35 Gambit
4 star 4/40 Spider-Man (Classic) sig 42
4 star 4/40 Black Panther (Civil War)
5 star 2/35 Cyclops (New Xavier School)
5 star 2/35 Hulk
4 star 4/40 Guillotine
4 star 4/40 Iron Fist
4 star 4/40 Captin Marvel
4 star 4/40 Hawkeye

Also if you can put why that would be helpful. Also how many units should I have stocked up for revives? I am a decent skill.

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    5/65 Batman and that 5/50 spongebob should get you there.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Blade, Spark, Quake, Hawkeye, cap marvel. You want people who can do a large amount of damage in a short amount of time. Be prepared to use revives. Lots of revives. If you have a 4* awakened hulk I’d take him, he’s very effective with l1 revives and just pummelling.
  • Agent venom, shrug of degen if you mess up, hulk blade captain marvel and quake
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    @BUZZdog3000

Good Luck
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    a lot of people are saying Quake which I like but one of my questions is would you be able to do the thing when you hold heavy, evade, parry, swipe back, repeat. Does that work with the collector?
    @StackedFurys @Mcord117 @BitterSteel
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    TrojanX05 wrote: »
    How about u use the entire Power Rangers team.. they will surely beat the collector.
    3wcap07bbr7z.gif

• Savio444 wrote: »
    TrojanX05 wrote: »
    How about u use the entire Power Rangers team.. they will surely beat the collector.
    3wcap07bbr7z.gif

They didn’t do it, the collector ate all their potions :(
  • StackedFurysStackedFurys Posts: 47
    edited March 2018
    a lot of people are saying Quake which I like but one of my questions is would you be able to do the thing when you hold heavy, evade, parry, swipe back, repeat. Does that work with the collector?

Look st the video quake crushing the collector, and she’s still good without the heavy strategie
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Need to check to see if the Collector has True Strike. If he does, Quake won't evade if you're charging her heavy. I can't see his abilities now (big ? still on his tile even after I've beaten him), but there is probably a youtube video or reddit post out there showing his abilities.

I would use:
    Blade & Spark for their synergy, more for Spark's benefit, but could help with a fight or two leading up to the Collector.
    Hulk (would be better if he was awakened, but still decent)
    Hawkeye (it will be hard for you to get off his SP1 before getting crushed by the collector's specials, but it's possible and if you do will extend the fight a few more valuable hits)
    Quake (she would be awesome if you can charge her heavy, but can still do good damage if she has to use the standard hit combos)

Biggest thing to remember is that you're also dealing with Bane and he has relatively high health. If he simply touches you (beyond a block or parry), you're dead. Because of this, you should never use health pots. Only use a 40% team revive, fight until you die, use next champ, once all dead then team revive again.

Collector can also shrug off debuffs, so you'll have to fight him like you do against Agent Venom.

Spark will be your MVP because he can evade the unblockable specials (usually).
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

This strategy wouldn't work for the Collector. One of his abilities is that he reduces ability accuracy by 2.5% every 5 seconds into the fight, so her evade will be less and less reliable as the fight goes on.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    aoy1p397i0j4.jpeg
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    aoy1p397i0j4.jpeg

HACXCSS