**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Long time member accidentally left

I’ve had a long time member accidentally leave the alliance and immediately came back the same day yet is locked out of rewards like sa, and Aq rewards. He submitted a ticket and received a very unhelpful generic response. Is he out of luck or should he try again.

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    keep trying!
    They will probably not be able to do anything about it. Because it is considered an exploit. But you never know.
  • Anthony84rAnthony84r Posts: 8
    It’s the level of customer support received that’s really annoying. We’ve put a lot of time and in some cases money into this game. It would be nice to have something more than just a generic sounding response every time a ticket is submitted.
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    left and came back inmediately. nothing to win, all to lose. what exactly can be considered as an exploit in this situation?

The reason why they did the blackout in the first place, was that rank rewards were being calculated at the moment the event started. So some players would leave the alliance before it started and rejoined afterwards, having then, a lower minimum. That is the one I remember the most. So you could still sacrifice a couple of players each week for a more achievable SA. Of course the blackout period is there to avoid this kind of exploit.

There were other exploits around AQ and AW. But I never saw them in my alliances.
    Anthony84r wrote: »
    It’s the level of customer support received that’s really annoying. We’ve put a lot of time and in some cases money into this game. It would be nice to have something more than just a generic sounding response every time a ticket is submitted.

Not sure what makes them respond in a different way. Sometimes when it involves transactions they are fast and personal (usually problems regarding Google Play or the Apple Store).
    If it is a bug, they may answer back at some point.

When they cannot really do anything they leave you with the generic answer. Which seems to be this case. The blackout has no exceptions.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    You can't accidentally leave an alliance, unless you can remove the Warning box that appears. My guess is they left to go for another alliance. They found someone else and he came back to you.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Had a similar situation well over a year ago happen to me. Phone was charging on the counter & I was doing household work. Heard dings from line messages. Came to my phone where my 3 year old was tapping away on it. Checked the messages “Why’d you leave the alliance?” checked the game and sure enough I wasn’t in an alliance. Rejoined alliance instantly, wrote to kabam and they said no chance...it was literally less then 24 hrs before sa rewards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    It's unfortunate, but I'm not entirely sure they can remove the Blackout for one individual.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It's unfortunate, but I'm not entirely sure they can remove the Blackout for one individual.

They should be able to. Hard to tell when someone made an honest mistake or is lying. But a business by any standards could show some understand towards these situations. When it’s obviously logged on the back end of the servers that X player left alliance and same X player rejoined that alliance.
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    left and came back inmediately. nothing to win, all to lose. what exactly can be considered as an exploit in this situation?

The reason why they did the blackout in the first place, was that rank rewards were being calculated at the moment the event started. So some players would leave the alliance before it started and rejoined afterwards, having then, a lower minimum. That is the one I remember the most. So you could still sacrifice a couple of players each week for a more achievable SA. Of course the blackout period is there to avoid this kind of exploit.

There were other exploits around AQ and AW. But I never saw them in my alliances.

There was a lot of reasons
    Gifting event one duel credit collect all milestones and leave..

Aq in gifted was mercs going to sn alaince fir 1 week getting t4c then switching to a new allaince to do it again
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Anthony84r wrote: »
    I’ve had a long time member accidentally leave the alliance and immediately came back the same day yet is locked out of rewards like sa, and Aq rewards. He submitted a ticket and received a very unhelpful generic response. Is he out of luck or should he try again.

Back in fall of 2016, I and many other folks were kicked out of the alliance. Only the leader and officers were untouched.

I rejoined immediately and received SA rewards without any problems. I didn't join another alliance before rejoining. Didn't do any quest of any type. Didn't do a single fight in arena. I rejoined the moment I was able to.

Unless the actual "generic response" was a "no", he should try again.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    How do u accidentally leave? U have to tap leave then it asks u are u sure u want to leave
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    I have been playing when I was overly tired and have done some crazy things to my account so I understand how someone could accidently leave an alliance. With that said I have also seen people get into a fight and leave only to come back after the situation settled down. Kabam has no way of knowing which could have happened and really missing out on a few rewards is not that big of a deal if the person has been a long time member. Best to just pick your battles and let this one go