**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When would og vision be offered again?

nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
Alright, it has been a while since vision was offered, lot of people want him. Its not like an og deadpool so we can save our potions, we need skills to handle a vision. My question is when would he be offered again?

Comments

• DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    He was just offered about 2 months ago. I doubt he will be offered anytime soon
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Probably January
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    No, he was offered in January. It's not two months ago.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    He was offered for units in January and in May of this year, so maybe in September.
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    He was offered for units in January and in May of this year, so maybe in September.

Yea, i was definitely referring to the offer by units, never gonna spend money again until they fix all bugs. And is there any logical reason behind you saying September?
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    I dont remember the offer in January. Can you explain me it?.

I remember an offer but Vision AoU, however I don't remember the month neither price.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    It was the first week of May that he got offered. I remember because I decided not to spend a single unit in April (after having 0 units april the 1st) to see how many units I get average a day. I got close to 4k, but not quiet there yet, so I needed to grind like an idiot to got the remaining 250 units to buy the offer.
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    It was the first week of May that he got offered. I remember because I decided not to spend a single unit in April (after having 0 units april the 1st) to see how many units I get average a day. I got close to 4k, but not quiet there yet, so I needed to grind like an idiot to got the remaining 250 units to buy the offer.

That's insane, you must be doing well in AW with him. How do you like him so far?
    Bump
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    As far as I know, he is normally offered in January every year. So maybe the offer in May was a one off, so don't raise your hopes of him coming back soon unless there's some promotion tied to him.

We're still in June last I checked, so no need to keep bumping the thread for something that probably won't happen in a hurry.
    Addyos wrote: »
    As far as I know, he is normally offered in January every year. So maybe the offer in May was a one off, so don't raise your hopes of him coming back soon unless there's some promotion tied to him.

We're still in June last I checked, so no need to keep bumping the thread for something that probably won't happen in a hurry.

Thanks for enlightening me.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I actually haven't really used him yet. But I am keeping 4k units aside for when the offer gets around again. Which will most likely be january.
  • FineFine Posts: 78
    edited June 2017
    I think he's great. He's on my map 5 team. On the first boss typically we'll keep the All-or-nothing node up and I'll drop him with og vision. The trick is to let them build up their power bar and then wack them with an s2.