**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This game need a fix not a daily offer.

Blocking not working, heros running free.no responding screens.
Plz Fix errors and make people spend more and more. Instead of doing daily offers of 50-100$. For crappy crystals.
Like you guys not fixing it on purpose so people keep spending.

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Exactly...we will spend...but please dont force it on us and give us what we want!!!

Lets us buy our fav champs, required cats and other stuff and please stop this randomness thats turned this game into a huge pile of stupidity
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    change ur devices ?? why why dont we have ur problems ?. if it was kabam 10% base players should have same issues, so wars would be impossible to play without dying? or ur connections!
    I played on iphone Se. And last month switched to iphone 8. Same problems. On line groups i also hear many people about it.
    Connection is fine on wifi or 4g makes no diffrence.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Screw letting us "buy" the things we need, put the stuff in the game! Let us find or win it! Put t4cc and alpha shards in quest boxes, pass them out as ambush victory rewards. Put some 3× gold boosts in for the top tier and t4cc shards for the lower...get creative! In the name of humanity! Break this endless cycle of unrewarding repetition!!!! Even the arenas are getting repetitious! I fought the same summoner and the same 3 champ squad 8 times in a row in an arena yesterday! When will you see that the only way to make this game feel less like we are hamsters on a wheel and more like a treasure hunt. If you guys can't figure out how to fix this disparity without hurting your bottom line then it is only for lack of imagination! Never seen a game where so many are so consistently unhappy.