**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How Morningstar gains and spends souls?

I just got 3* Morningstar from the arena and am curious about her soul mechanic compared to Mephistos. Does she automatically gain souls when defeating opponents, or only when using S3? And am I missing something, or does she not have any mechanic to spend souls? Does she just keep building up indefinitely until the end of a quest? It seems like she can be a pretty effective sustain champ once she gets to 5+ souls with her high perfect block and life steal...

Comments

• Morning star gains soul either by defeating opponent or after using sp3 keep landing hits on opponent. Her signature ability is what uses the souls. It's permanent through out the quest and read her signature ability to know more.
  • Mephisto uses the soul for regenerating, not morning star
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Morning star gains soul either by defeating opponent or after using sp3 keep landing hits on opponent. Her signature ability is what uses the souls. It's permanent through out the quest and read her signature ability to know more.

Does she need to be unlocked? I have a 4* one and have never collected souls when I beat champs. What quests does it work for? You have to use special 3 for it to work? I KO them and she stays at 0 in everything I have tried
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    She doesn't spend souls.
    She gets them with sp3.
    She does not need to be duped.
    She is rather weak in arena.
    She is a monster when questing after gaining 5 souls.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    Morning star gains soul either by defeating opponent or after using sp3 keep landing hits on opponent. Her signature ability is what uses the souls. It's permanent through out the quest and read her signature ability to know more.

Does she need to be unlocked? I have a 4* one and have never collected souls when I beat champs. What quests does it work for? You have to use special 3 for it to work? I KO them and she stays at 0 in everything I have tried

It’s all about the sp3

Ahhh! That's the only thing I wasn't doing, thank you!