**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7 Star Champs and more!!!!

Comments

• NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    That’s like saying when 5* came out that u won’t rank a 5*. Just think how far u would be behind if u didn’t rank a 5* and only focused on 4*. Do u always worry what everyone else is doing? What are u wanting act 6 and lol 2.0 for when all those rewards will be focused on ranking 6* champs just like lol and act 5 was for 5*. And to top it off the 7* champs they do release will all be mediocre like the 5* were and the 6* are
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    When/if 7* come out @CapWW2 message me and I will gift you 10 energy refills if you haven’t ranked up a single 6*.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Lol we can't even rank 6* to r3 and you are already asking about 7 stars.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    k4xslkeb63xs.png
    ??? Contradictory

Straight my point. I wont be using 6 stars. I will wait for 7 stars.

That's entirely your prerogative. However, there is every reason to believe that 7* champions won't be making an appearance until 6* champions are rankable to rank 4 or rank 5, and the top content itself catches up to that level of power. That strategy seems to be unlikely to hold up, but there's also no penalty for making the attempt and changing your mind later.

I wouldn't recommend that strategy, though. Resources depreciate over time as the game progresses, so holding out for better later is only good up to a point, then it becomes a net loss in value.
  • I have a better idea, save your resources until 2034 when 10 stars will be introduced, and then don’t spend them because obviously 11 stars will be coming sometime soon after that.
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    Man you worried about 7* psshhh. I get all I need when I get those hand out 2* champs for free in the mail messages. I could save everything and never worry about harder content because I who has 100% 5.1,5.2,5.3 don't need 4/5/6* champs I got myself some beast 2*s.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    It seems like a joke but what is the reason why i would rank a poop 6 star to rank 2 or rank 3?

A 5 star rank 3 god tier champ is better than a rank 2 6 star poop, if you play this game and do not undersrand this concept you are really lost.

• TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    Let me ask you this. So you are gonna save your resources for a seven star. Totally fine. But. how will you get this seven star? By that time, most likely the seven star shards will only be obtainable in insanely hard quests. which would require a r4 or r5 six star. Without a r4 or r5 six star, how are you gonna get shards for a seven star???? Plus, by that time, there would already be some god tiers in the six star pool ,which would ultimately be better than the measly seven stars when they come out.
    Let me ask you this. So you are gonna save your resources for a seven star. Totally fine. But. how will you get this seven star? By that time, most likely the seven star shards will only be obtainable in insanely hard quests. which would require a r4 or r5 six star. Without a r4 or r5 six star, how are you gonna get shards for a seven star???? Plus, by that time, there would already be some god tiers in the six star pool ,which would ultimately be better than the measly seven stars when they come out.

Not really I did LOL with 4 stars.
    I said 4 star are useless joking and being sarcastic but:

100 percent Act 5 with 4 stars.

Did LOL with 4 stars.

Use 4 star in Modok’s labs expert.

Use 4 stars in uncollected.

I do use my 5 star in all the current content but I am capable of beating content with 4 stars.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Did LOL with 4 stars.

I do use my 5 star in all the current content but I am capable of beating content with 4 stars.

That may be, and it is entirely possible that this will repeat with 5* and 6* champions allowing the leapfrog to 7*, but it is worth pointing out that the difference between 4/55 and 5/50 is about one rank, but the difference between 6* rank 4 and 5/65 is going to be about two ranks, because of the change in step for 6* champions. If 7* champions come out at about the same time the top end content is balanced for 6* rank 4, being able to do it with 5* champions at top rank will be much harder.

The skill level required would be comparable to someone doing the top level content with 4/40s. If you could complete Act 5 with 4/40s without spending, then this strategy might work. Not impossible, but I suspect there are very few players for whom this is a comfortable level of difficulty.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Did LOL with 4 stars.

That may be, and it is entirely possible that this will repeat with 5* and 6* champions allowing the leapfrog to 7*, but it is worth pointing out that the difference between 4/55 and 5/50 is about one rank, but the difference between 6* rank 4 and 5/65 is going to be about two ranks, because of the change in step for 6* champions. If 7* champions come out at about the same time the top end content is balanced for 6* rank 4, being able to do it with 5* champions at top rank will be much harder.

The skill level required would be comparable to someone doing the top level content with 4/40s. If you could complete Act 5 with 4/40s without spending, then this strategy might work. Not impossible, but I suspect there are very few players for whom this is a comfortable level of difficulty.

You make a very good point. Thanks for that input. Progression is not scaled like before for sure.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    7*s are a long, long way off. Now, it's entirely up to you if you want to forego Ranking 6*s, but you will find yourself incredibly behind when they do come.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Can't you mods ban trolls like this guy?
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Never
  • If 7 stars are coming, what color frame would you want it to be? Just wondering
  • If 7 stars are coming, what color frame would you want it to be? Just wondering

I would think gold and blackish grey, I would like that
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    I think its super boring collecting all these champs and not being able to rank them up. I've placed top 150 in every 5* arena and now I can't do anything with the champs I've gotten. None can go to r4 and barely any to r3.....It's just super boring at the moment so I've decided to quit arenas. Whats the point of spending and grinding for a champ I can't do anything with.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yeah and 7* will have an sp4 which instant K.O whoever they use it’s on, but it cost 99% of their current hp to use...
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Such arrogance , kabam is going to ignore the hell out of this post lol

Good effort though lol
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    If Im still playing in 3 years, someone please come and kick me in the nuts!
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    I'm waiting for 8 stars.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    LOL thing is, yes, a R2 6* does = close to a R5 5*, but a 6* can go to 6* R3.

• SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    Why not just add ranks to current champs instead of bringing out 6,7,8* champs?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Why on earth would you ask about a 6 star UC? He aint that special. The question you should be asking is when will a brand new hybrid class champ hit the shelves in the loyalty store.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You'll get the answer to nothing. They will only release the info when they want to release it
This discussion has been closed.