**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not receiving basic arena rewards

I hit the 1-10% rewards in MORDO basic arena but after restarting the app and my phone I still have not received the arena rewards. This is over 40 minutes later than everyone else that has already received theirs. What is going on?

Comments

• Adam666420Adam666420 Posts: 28
    I'm having same issue guys, seems everyone else in my ally receive rewards but I have not yet. I got my gamor rewards but haven't received mordo with 6.2mil
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Same here.. frustrating. I'm running Android on a Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet
  • I've got IPhone 7. I've tried logging out, restarting app, turning off phone. It's definitely a server issue
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Me too ipad mini 2
  • Yeah I haven't got mine either, hopefully they'll fix this soon
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Same here
    yeah, it would be great if a moderator could acknowledge this...
  • AllysonMnzAllysonMnz Posts: 2
    Same for me. Restarted the app, turned off phone. No rewards for now
    i even tried logging out of my account on my tablet and logging in on my phone... nothing.
  • An hour later still no rewards
  • Same issue. I have screenshots of my score just in case. I hope they fix this, I worked my butt off to get him!
  • Same here, this problem happened last AQ season with rank rewards. Some people may end up getting double rewards if its anything like the last time
  • Namo10Namo10 Posts: 28
    Same here. What was the cutoff?
  • ytm315ytm315 Posts: 8
    I have burnt my ass to get Mordo, but unfortunately all my team mates got him but not me!! I hope u guys solve this issue!! Tired of glitches!!
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Same here. Definitely got him with 5.7 mil, yet I still have not received him. Someone in my alliance who even scored lower got his over 2 hours ago.
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    So is a 4+ hour wait going to be the new arena norm?
  • Arde07Arde07 Posts: 1
    No rewards,but i have 1,1mil points...It's the second time I get this
  • EliOrSomethingEliOrSomething Posts: 112 ★★
    yup same here, i got 6.3 mil so i definitely got him, but still no rewards, i've tried everything
  • Big_joe77Big_joe77 Posts: 8
    I had the same thing happen to me
  • EdiJpnEdiJpn Posts: 5
    Same here. Definitely got him with 6.1mil, yet I still have not received him, i've tried everything
  • BalicemBalicem Posts: 11
    Dang how yall get so Much. I literally fought 24 7 and didnt even make 2 million. I know i at least got SOME rank tho. They go up to 100 percent. I emailed.kabam and screenshot and have. NO REWARD at all 5.hours after ended with rankings listed. I wasted 3 days of my life and if i get nothing then theres literally no reason im spending money on this game
  • LheizLheiz Posts: 1
    No receive rewards too.. got score of 5m plus in basic but no rewards pls. Solve the problem ASAP!
  • crimson_kaiokencrimson_kaioken Posts: 16
    im here with the same issue
    almost 6.3m rank 3800 and i havent got the rewards yet
    Don't worry kabam doesn't fix problems over the weekend.
  • BalicemBalicem Posts: 11
    Heres my.screenshot toohxamshjetc78.png
  • Crot80Crot80 Posts: 15
    Same here
  • Cagh10156Cagh10156 Posts: 22
    I haven't gotten mine yet either and when I go to see what I placed in it says no rewards and I placed in the 50K Regen so what's the deal
  • MadTitan616MadTitan616 Posts: 30
    I have yet to get rank rewards as well. Just expecting some 4 and 5* shards here didn't try for mordo
    Looks like the whole server just crashed